Feature request: treasure map bulk use option

Remove Tyri map generation, and revamp map bulk usage :smiley: that way, people can start to equalize how many maps everyone has

The solution to everyone perceived problem of “too many maps” is easy.

Create a new Guild Task (in the next update) that comes up once in awhile that players must contribute Treasure Maps to in order to complete it.

Buffed? Since when is an average of 19 turns to 35 turns Buffed ? When before it was an average of 38 to 70 turns?
Since when is an average of 4 to 10 glory Buffed ? When before it was an average of 8 to 20 glory ?

Since when is an average of 1 to 3 gems Buffed ? When before it was an average of 2 to 6 gems ?
Buffed ?
Not sure if serious or just trolling?

You sound like the government electrical monopoly printing on the electrical bill that the electrical power is now cheaper.
It used to cost an average of 800 pesos or 40 dollars when it was ‘‘expensive’’ now it costs 2000 pesos or one hundred dollars when its ‘‘cheaper’’.

I havent spent much time on treasure maps before or after the changes. Have the rewards not been buffed relativite to the amount of moves?

From the values you provided your experience is showing half of the moves and half the rewards. I thought it was quicker games with buffed rewards, for each gold/vault etc., meaning more rewards overall for a given time played

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, as well as guild tasks that take souls, for those that have an abundance, that way every resource gained always has value

1. If you are on Console we are missing a buff to the top chests. (removing the junk from the drop list). This should be deployed in the next update.

2. Calling individuals politicians is WAY TOO FAR of an insult. I don’t think the poster was purposely trying to deceive you.

Ok .
Where i live a politician does not try to deceive folks its just a whoopsie something went wrong but its never the politician at fault since we get told its the voters fault ._…_so pardon my light skin at being told incorrect information .

Sorry but its been my experience that half moves provide half rewards .

Sorry if i sounded upset .
Some of the rounds from a military helicopter hit a concrete wall we had just refinished yesterday sooo its time to re re finish the concrete wall….Again .…Sigh.

I wasnt expecting to read that, totally random!

Fair enough, my viewpoint is HIGHLY tainted about politicians.
I’m from Chicago (IL), that should explain it.

Uhhhhhh…

I regularly get 100+ moves. Semi-regularly get 150+. Every once and a while 200+.

I’ve gotten 100+ glory from a single map. 10+ gems. 12+ keys.

Anyone who follows a few simple rules can achieve similar results. There is a whole thread of tips and tricks which taught me everything I know about treasure hunt.

So if you’re mad about treasure hunt, then, uh… get better at treasure hunt.

2 Likes

He was comparing his own results to before and after the changes. Increasing his ability shouldn’t change his assessment of the new map system

1 Like

I am up to 941

2 Likes

Sure, he can assess it however he likes.

But if he’s suggesting that the devs should balance Treasure Map around his performance, and his performance is significantly below average, that doesn’t make much sense at all.

1 Like

Chicago is a Paradise compared to my city where its either daily shootouts or assasinations between the golf cartel or the northeast cartel or the zeta cartel or for variety the sinaloa cartel and the military.

Front page news on the paper newspaper is either pet parades, who got married or the weather.

Why?
Six truck bombs later at several newspapers and its only safe topics for newspaper publication.

Real news about how many died each day is only on twitter , whattsapp, twitter or instagram.

Thanks but your results require a happy go lucky state of mind and the entire absence of any guns shooting or any bullets flying by.

Hmmm maybe those Illinoise politicians were given classes by the politicians in my State?

Tamaulipas, Mexico.

Well, I live in a rural area where my neighbors do pretty regular target practice and also hunters get drunk, trespass on my property and shoot at deer without thinking very hard about how far the bullet will travel or whether it’s headed in the direction of my house.

So, yeah, I hear gunshots every day.

I do not, however, reside in an active war zone. If that’s what you’re suggesting, good luck and keep safe. That would be pretty stressful.

But it still wouldn’t make sense to balance the game around the reduced performance of soldiers in active war zones. That can’t make up a significant percentage of players.

1 Like

Sounds rough. Unfortunately these treasure maps are the least of your worries; be safe :+1:

1 Like

For the record, there were two buffs to TMs: First they made it so you got fewer turns but the rewards were about the same. Buff 1. Then they made the rewards even better by eliminating the crap rewards for the more difficult to get chests. Buff 2.

Their only failing was the change to Tyri at the same time. They made TMs more valuable but then also made them incredibly easy to obtain. It’s a supply side problem, not a problem with the time:rewards ratio.

2 Likes