Dropping ranks faster than climbing them

I worked my up to #50 on Monday with the holiday, but I didn’t expect to stay there. That took 12 hours. I work for a living and don’t have 12 hours a day I can commit to stay in the top 100 for a week. After I retire, maybe.

What I would like to see is better consistency in the value of the games. My tough game is rarely worth more than 30 yet I see people averaging 40 or so. To be competitive I would have to play like twice the number of games. I’ve also seen times when my weak game was against a higher rated team than the tough game was in the next offering.

I would like to see offering of 5 opponents.
Toughest is always rated over 7000 and worth say 40 points.
Second is always against a line-up 6-7,000 and worth say 30 points.
Third is always against a line-up 5-6,000 and worth say 20 points.
fourth is always against a line-up 3-5,000 and worth say 15 points.
The weakest is always a line-up <3,000 and worth say 10 points.
The specific ranges isn’t important here, but the concept that each level of opponent will have a team with a certain range is. The specific number of points each game is worth likewise isn’t as important as the point that each level will be worth a specific amount.

With the above you would have a limit of say 50 games a day or 250 a week that would count towards pvp ranking. That way quality is as important as quantity and everybody is on the same playing field. Again the specific numbers aren’t as important as the concept.