Consoles event reset?

Ok allready did that. Ty for the answer

Raaaa, how can I blame you now? Some other game company in this kind of case, just give finger, but I guess you do as best as you can. Was really angry 2 hour ago , but better stop being stupid, just relax and wait… Just a game.
Btw good luck!!

6 Likes

Thanks Buggy, we’ll try to make it up to all you console folks, I promise!

Okay - we have a (potential) fix deployed onto Xbox.
Can anybody who has been experiencing issues let me know if things seem to be working for them now?
(it may need a quit & restart to see)

Everything working now.
Thanks !

Thanks @Rainbowcreator… we’re seeing it correct itself for a bunch of people now too… just wanted to spend 5-10 minutes makign sure we hadn’t done something more terrible than the problem we were solving.

PS4 has started deploying the fix now.

1 Like

PS4 seems to be fixed as well, thanks for the Great communication while this was happening!

1 Like

Yep - PS4 is out now too.

Thanks for your patience everyone - it was a tricky one to fix.

If anybody lost anything, please let our support ninjas know at https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they’ll help you out.

5 Likes

Closed and reloaded game, all is as it should be :slight_smile:
Thanks Sirrian

thanks a lot all works fine , reward guild , pvp , seal you fix it very quick thanks again dev !!!

We had missing gold and some rewards, ticket submitted.
Thanks Sirrian.

@Nimhain @Sirrian
I’ve filed a Ticket with 505, but I think after entering the game after Monday’s reset, I may have (belatedly) developed corrupted data on my console account.

I’m seeing nothing but an endless “Loading…” screen that fills the entire pink loading bar, and then fails to load the World Map. Lately loading has been rather slow; as of today it’s now freezing.

Other users on my XB console are not having this issue.

On Monday, I had an inkling that something wasn’t quite right. When I attempted to log into this forum and look at Game Code redemption-- which doesn’t work on consoles, I know-- I got a yellow message box that said “Error Saving to your Account”.

@Nimhain @Sirrian

I also play on the Xbox One and had this problem this morning (Feb. 24th) when I tried logging in at about 6am. I restarted my console and then restarted the game and that didn’t fix the problem either.

I tried loading up other games and applications to see if it was related to just the one game or all and it seems to only be Gems of War that was not working.

After attempting to load up the game several times and then eventually restarting, I was finally able to get it working again (didn’t really change anything, just kept quitting and restarting).

Can someone maybe have a look at this? I know mine is working fine for the moment, but others might not have the same luck and who knows if it will be fine the next time I load it up.

P.S. I WAS logged in at the time of the most resent event reset error if that helps.

1 Like

After another restart, I managed to make it to the World Map. It does still seem to “hang” near the end of the Load bar though.

The hanging issue has been like that since the change to the download package deployment, months ago. Every time I start the game, I’m always wondering if it’s going to freeze again for longer than the typical 8 to 9 second delay instances that normally happen twice during loading.