Consoles event reset?

Guild task upon completion only takes gold and does not give rewards.
@Sirrian

I’m also now locked out of pvp

Seems like casting the Giant Toadstool sometimes causes the game to crash.

Our guild screen shows several tasks completed, but no mail, and when looking at roster screen, everyone is at 0 gold contributed this week

Working on it!

1 Like

I donated 85k to Guild tasks and they all reset and gave no rewards via mail.

a lot of bugs thanks you to clarify the situation Sirrian we wait now for all the fix keep up the good work

Locked out of PVP on PS4. Not receiving tasks rewards!

Yep we’re aware… we’ve actually fixed the original issue, but while it was happening it messed with some data which is still affecting everyone… I’ve got out tech lead online now and he’s looking at the issue with me

2 Likes

Will there be a rollback to compensate These that have lost Gold to buggy guild tasks?

New info, guild seals tab shows my personal seals 1500/1500, total guild seals 43/40000, guild roster tab shows all members at 0 weekly

Game won’t load now.

We actually haven’t touched anything for the last 30 minutes (that’s when Xbox finished deploying)… we’re just figuring out a plan

1 Like

Just check quickly, my guild spend 790000 gold for nothing. And easy to guess looot of people spend as well so many gold for nothing. But the problem, few people will probably call support, but many other wont do that, and will be just get stole. Hope this time, the dev will do something for apologize about this bad joke…

Hey Buggy,

We’re here at the office trying to help as best we can!

8 Likes

This really blows to because 90% of my game playing happens between 2am - 7am CST. I have started to notice that it is progressively taking longer after every event for you guys to do a turn around and start over.

As busy as you guys are trying to fix this thanks for keeping us all updated here. I’m sure there’s tons of anxious people wanting this fixed and we understand the pressure for you guys. Thanks!

1 Like

A friend of mine is telling me that he is playing PVP right now, while it is still down for me. He was also able to donate to the guild, while I recieved no Mail. He is on PS Pro I might add

Yep - it messed up a little bit of data on some players who got into the game the first hour or so after reset.

Everyone who comes in after you will be fine

We have a fix for everyone deploying out on Xbox right now to test… PS4 will follow once we confirm the fix on Xbox.

1 Like

Do we get our Gold back?

I think you may need to contact support for that, sorry.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new