CONSOLE: My Little Unicorn

Sirrian’s original post said that Archdruid would be available, but it doesn’t give the picture, so you have to read carefully (and then check elsewhere if you want to know more, like the arcane colours.)

1 Like

Wow, so now we get silent nerfs to glory troop packs. Nice timing devs, what with the new kingdom out. Shit I didn’t even realise until today when I read this thread.
10gold keys anyone? :unamused:

3 Likes

Can anyone suggest some decent silvermaide teams? I can’t seem to make one that can withstand bonedragon courage famine teams everywhere. And my normal team that can either beat that one off the line or control the board doesn’t work at all with her

In PvP you will be limited to 1 Trophy Battles, its not ideal but I just took a shoehorn and wedged her into a BB Team.

Greedy

Char

Yes we need the event keys back in glory chests…and if they did it to match PC…that’s rather stupid, to be honest
there’s already some differences between the 2 formats…but the nerf to glory purchases is annoying…especially since the newest dragon is out…

@death @Raphius @WishKiller

As everyone knows we have been releasing more content on console in order to bring weekly events and new troops releases into sync between console and PC/Mobile. This means that there will be additional troops available for glory or added directly into chests each week until console is caught up.

The flipside of this is that PC/Mobile has never had Event Keys available from Glory packs, so we had always planned to remove them for console. This is what you are seeing now as we move towards PC/Mobile and console coming into line. This removal of the Event keys from Glory packs for console will continue from here on out.

If you have any further questions or want me to clarify anything please let me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand you want to do like pc and mobile but it would be nice if we could have a notice a week before , at least we could decide if we want to keep some or spend them all

3 Likes

Yep, I know all this being a PC gem player before I was a console player. Always kept my mouth shut about the difference’s in Glory packs. I expected PC to follow console tbh and not the other way round.

I could understand on PC about 10gold keys and 2glory keys as being OK before the GUILD NERF. Really expected this to change now that I’m swimming in gold keys since the PC guild nerf a while ago.
That’s OK every online game I play now has silent nerfs every few months. Gems is nothing new concerning this practice.

I’m using silvermaiden, dragon soul krystenax and silver drakon, it’s going pretty well tbh. If silvermaiden dies you can always use krystenax to summon a drakon to protect the others, that immunity comes in really handy and try to get sm’s barrier up where possible.

1 Like

07.05 game not reset yet. Anyone else? UK time here.

1 Like

Might be DST related? It’s only 5:15pm in Melbourne (usually changes over at 6pm, at least on PC, but I assume console is the same reset time)

1 Like

It’s 07.00 on the dot every single day. I’ll close again.

If you’re in the UK, then it will be from 0800 now since the UK went forward one hour over the weekend. (Not sure about the rest of Europe)

1 Like

Ahhh, that’s crap, I usually do my daily tasks before work so that’s not happening now. I respectfully ask the devs to change this to suit me personally!

5 Likes

I’m not sure what time it’s based off of, but if they use Melbourne time (so that the devs have to be in the office at the same time all year round), it might change yet another hour ahead once Australia goes through DST this coming weekend.

EDIT: According to @Vexx on Discord, it’s based off of GMT/UTC. So it won’t change again once Australia changes.

1 Like

So aussies change this weekend? That puts it to 09.00 GMT?

Yes Aussies change this weekend, but no it shouldn’t change the reset time further (it will change for us accordingly). It seems to be hard tied to GMT/UTC, so should only ever change when your own country/timezone changes.

Eastern Aus goes to +10 GMT (AEST) from the current +11 GMT (AEDT)

1 Like

Thanks. It’s a shame 07.00 is a decent time, bit of gow whilst I have a morning cuppa, 06.00 would be a better time but I presume it’s like this because it suits the devs and not us playing before graft in the UK! :grinning::grinning:
Thanks for the reply and explanation.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Have to say I am the same as you and could always sneak it in before leaving for work. When the DST changed it totally threw me for a loop this time. Lost track of the date =[

1 Like