CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

On console currently: 1 VIP key = 2 random arcane traitstones OR event kingdom legendary troop OR 2 event kingdom epic troops

On PC (I think): 1 VIP key = 2000 gold AND (2 random arcane traitsones OR random legendary/mythic troop OR 2 random epic troops)

I don’t follow PC closely, so I might be slighty wrong, but it’s something like that…

Uhhh… just more cut and paste from other posts. I’m reasonably certain they are not going to make the console balance “way different” than PC.

Still interested in the minor differences though.

And its not the this console patch was just finalized this morning.

I meant we have a backlog of adjustments and don’t get them at the same intervals, so there might be a lot in the update

This will show the True players of the game.Happy days. To infinity and Beyond ._.

1 Like

I’m only vip level 2, so currently I can’t even open vip chests. I thought that with the new version I’d be able to open vip chests with 50 gems?

1 Like

You still need to be VIP 5 to have access to VIP chests. Once you have access, you can open VIP chests with 50 gems.

1 Like

Bollocks, that’s tough. I didn’t know that. Gutted.

1 Like

So there’s no way to open vip chests without spending a fortune to get to vip 5? I don’t mind buying a few bits and pieces, and have bought 5 items so far but they’re mega expensive I’d have to spend around £60 to get to vip 5 and I really appreciate the game, the team etc but as someone who only has ps plus games and hasn’t bought anything new since the last of us remastered due to my partner at uni etc etc I just can’t justify or stretch to the extra cost to be able to open vip boxes!

No, that’s the only option.

1 Like

You can flourish without VIP chests, I’m only VIP 3 for example.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies people. It’s the arcane traitstones I’m really low on, haven’t got a single arcane death and I need 30 to trait creeping death to maximum. That’s the worst thing about this awesome game, traitstones. Griiiiiiinnnnnnnnd, I’ve played every day since this game released and even since the traitstone became available I still only have a few of some and none of others. No arcane stealth either! I know you can get them in the event with glory every week but trying to get enough is mental, I top out at 2-5k glory most weeks depending on the event troop etc.

Patch notes include bug fixes. That’s why it’s more than cut and paste.

[quote=“Dan_ozzzy189, post:299, topic:12458, full:true”]
Thanks for the replies people. It’s the arcane traitstones I’m really low on, haven’t got a single arcane death and I need 30 to trait creeping death to maximum.[/quote]

30? It takes 18 to Trait out a Hero Class.

Are you farming in Karakoth?

Update brings us Explore mode, better chances for Arcanes

1 Like

Someone that speaks my language :+1:

If it makes you feel any better one pack of 50 VIP chests costs 2250 gems. In the new guild reward system that is the equivalent of four weeks worth of resources from a top guild, i.e. VIP chests are not as important anymore.

2 Likes

Spiderman /Peter Parker’s boss’s wife?

1 Like

I’m only VIP 2!

2 Likes

I should be too but a developer somewhere must have upped my VIP level

No, 12 for the second trait , another 18 for the final one. (edit, spelling)

It’s 12 and 6

OK, my bad, oh well, I’m only 18 shy now!!!

1 Like