CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Elemaugrim

And the end for most other gem spawned troops unless it’s randomness is a little more improved.

1 Like

Yeah there is going to be a lot of console players who will struggle once there easy win Justice button is gone.
Happy Days!! :grin:

2 Likes

Ha! I bet you use Justice team too, even if only as attack team.

Ha, well u obviously don’t know me to say that. I don’t even use it on blue days thank you. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Currently they are the fastest and probably the easiest team to use so don’t know why you won’t use them on attack.

I know I am sick of seeing them, which is why I don’t even put them on a DEF team to cause others grief.

Yeah f*** justice team we can Win without this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is no fun to win with a broken troop in attack or defense

Justice in of himself isn’t broken. It’s the pairing with Mab that makes the team a headache.

a troop that give +100 att and +100 health in 2-3 loop is necessary broken, if you remove mab she still can loop

They all can loop though and can give huge stats. The rest of the team keeps things going though if the loop fails.

1 Like

I would welcome any other teams you recommend that are good on attack.:relaxed:

I broke down last week on GW after facing week after week of Justice/Mab that I set my DEF in GW with the Justice team, just once. :cry:

Don’t blame me! I was a broken man! The break from GW will restore me.:wink:

1 Like

Yeah loop fails after 2-3 loop so every troops are already super strong it doesn’t matter

We’ve not got trolls doubling and plus 4 gems yet, maybe it won’t be as bad? Oh I dunno. Game’s gonna be dying on its arse if this carries on.

I disagree from a logic standpoint.

1. The developers have long proven they care about the game repeatedly in the past.
  2. They probably noticed GW was having a negative impact on player base numbers or revenue, so the stoped the bleeding by putting it on hold.
  3. They could have gathered suggestions while we ‘enjoy’ GW but its negative impact in the current form is too much to allow it to continue another week.
  4. The competitive nature of GW amplifiers all flaws in Gems that already existed.
  5. Disabling GW is not going to kill the game. Their decisions in the next few weeks will have an influence over if its wildly successful or just limps along. We will know soon enough.

On console especially i don’t know why they couldn’t have just left it. It almost feels like half my guild have nothing to do now despite my push for numerous legendary tasks.

1 Like

Please re-read point #2 again. Here the TL;DR version: $

Everyone on console seems to COMPLETELY ignoring the official informational post and ranting that a patch is not possible in the time frame given, so turn it back on…

Here is the time official frame in bold italics:
“we will be taking Guild Wars offline for at least two weeks”

1 Like

Yeah AT LEAST so it can be more

2 Likes

@Rickygervais bingo

Also know as “soon”

I think it’ll be 4-6 weeks since they announced its going offline.

2 people?

Would be nice to know when the next patch is roughly due, maybe after the next one console can then expect simultaneous releases.