Console 3.0 Known Issues

Yes, 4 dragons, and I get that text every single battle :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 dragons, or 4 copies of TDS? If itā€™s 4 copies of TDS, then you should get that text every battle. If it is 4 different dragons, then you should get a random flavor text from one of the 4 dragons. Also, are you on PS4 or X-box? Iā€™m on PS4 and I get appropriately random flavor text based on the troops in my lineup.

4 different dragonsā€¦ and I also get it with my souls farm team, with only 1 dragon (and 2 warlocks and giant spider).

Iā€™ll keep an eye on it, but I was getting it every single match, when I did all the quest battles in silverglades.

1 Like

Two of my guildies had wins count as losses in guild wars today, and thatā€™s not good. @Saltypatra
Users were jadenic and VincentOne84 both were affected in guild wars. Gangsterghost81 also had the same but in regular pvp, so something is amiss.
Bracket 1 ps4
Guild is called quimby.
Cheers

As Dan mentioned above I had a win in guild wars count as a loss today. It sound like the same issue that Athrillskr had a few posts up.

When I finished the battle and it went back to the guild wars attack screen there was no green checkmark over the player I beat. It did count the battle as played under the progress counter. Instead of advancing to the next opponent it only gave me the option to attack the same player again. I restarted my game and a red x was over the player I had won against, counting it as a loss.

2 Likes

I also just had a guild wars win count as a loss. I was 21-0 prior to the fight so I was very pissed to see this. PLEASE devote some more resources to addressing this issue.

2 Likes

Once again a member of our guild had a win count as a loss. This IS a competitive part of the game, the only one really and it needs to be working correctly. Considering weā€™d be a position higher if these wins had been rightly awarded folks are pretty peeved.

5 Likes

I agree completely. This has now happened to myself last week and another guild member this week. Both times the 4th battle was counted as a loss despite winning and we were denied the opportunity of fighting the Paragon for those all important points as a result. Both of us were very frustrated and annoyed as a result :disappointed:

2 Likes

Your best bet is to contact support when issues like this pop up. Now that Guild Wars is over for the week it may not be able to be fixed, but itā€™s worth sending a ticket in just in case.

1 Like

Yeah I got my first battle last night count as a loss after I won the match.
Had to log off for a bit to calm down.

If there was ever a bug that needs immediate fixing it is this one here. :frowning:

3 Likes

Are you saying issues like this can be fixed if they occur during the week? Is there a specific support person we should ask for, since multiple support tickets about this from my guildmates have been responded with ā€œcanā€™t do anything, sorryā€. So just want to confirm which official response is correct?

If thatā€™s what support is saying, then thatā€™s the answer.

Ok. Just trying to save these guys submitting tickets for nothing. Iā€™d have posted support reply but I know weā€™re not allowed to shareā€¦

1 Like

(Xbox) Thereā€™s a really odd bug when trying to filter Spell Effects and All Troop Typesā€¦ It wonā€™t let me scroll right on both?

2 Likes

re weekly event

Ive changed my Class to Mechanist, the +25% bonus for Mechs, and the +25% bonus for Adana shows in the troops menu. But it doesnā€™t get applied when attacking in pvp. It does get applied when defending in pvp.

*NOw fixed. Well done peeps.
**Apparently not fixed just reversed. Bonus now applies to my attacking teamā€™s hero, but has been removed from my defensive team.

2 Likes

Using hero with mech class (fully levelled) and showing before I enter a fight with 50% buff but when in actual match it goes to 25% and saying that itā€™s adanan bonus but not the mech bonus even though it getā€™s the 50% mana at start of battle because of trait :frowning:

EDIT: Battling an enemy with same class traits etc and has the 50%. (Mech and Adanan)

Can someone look at the code for Explore specifically on the Kingdom of Khetar. I seem to be getting 1/2 Runics, 1/3 the Aracnes, and 1/3 the Celestials of Explore on this single Kingdom. Almost like its counting as a quest/challenge without the x2/x3 multiplier.

Found this minor issue of the weekly bonus tooltips being screwed up, but only once you enter the crafting window. Got a video here:

1 Like

I have been exploring there on and off for a while and also have been getting very low returns. I havenā€™t been keeping detailed records but youā€™re making me wonder.

@Stan Iā€™ve done about 200 Explores: 2 Celestial, 2 Arcane, 23 Runic, boatloads of Minors and Majors. I ā€œshouldā€ have received approximately: 6 Celestial, 12-13 Arcane, 36 Runic, fewer Minors and Majors.

@GoldPhoenix0 can you verify that ā€œExploreā€ is receiving the ā€œexploreā€ multiplier and accidentally bugged to challenges/Quest.

Could be just bad luck I supposeā€¦