Console 3.0 Known Issues

Just cast rowanne with 187 armour and it didn’t kill death with 24hp left! She’s still broken!

3 Likes

I think I videoed it

That’s too bad. I’ve been using her a little bit lately and hadn’t noticed any problems.

1 Like

This should show rowanne not working.
I’m not sure if it has worked.
@Saltypatra

I tried the link @Dan_ozzzy189, but this is what came up for me:

1 Like

OK, I’m terrible at this kind of thing. It’s on my ps4 but I don’t know how to get it on here. I can complain but never help with the problem!

Do you have a computer, or just the PS4 and phone/tablet? For myself, to post a video on the forum, I need to record it (and edit it down) on the PS4, then save it onto a USB drive, then upload it to the forum from a computer. There is probably a way to do it from the PS4 browser, but I have never tried it myself. Sorry if that isn’t much help…

1 Like

I don’t. Thanks though, it’s beyond my capabilities!

This might help.

1 Like

I might be able to send it via email if anyone wants to pm me an address?

I’d be willing to do that for you. Will send a PM shortly.

2 Likes

Sent. I hope it works. It shows rowanne doing 95 - 110 damage to a full team and killing honour, leaving loyalty with 2hp and humility with 21,death with 40 or so, humility casts giving slight buff death manages to survive a rowanne cast of 189 armour with 65 hp!

Might be related to the same bug I have a video of above of a troop not taking The Dragon Soul damage.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra

Here is dan’s video of Rowanne not killing off the last two troops when she really should be. The second cast is at 0:37.

2 Likes

@Dan_ozzzy189 and @Stan,

Thanks for the video. From what I can see, it looks like Humility is saving both Death and Loyalty with it’s trait “Virtue of Humility”, which adds 2 Magic and 2 Armor to all allies. It looks like Rowanne is working as intended, but unfortunately, as the order of damage is done (Humility, then Justice, then Death), both Justice and Humility are being saved, as they gain the bonus armor when Humility takes damage. This once is quite a doozy, but thanks for the video and we will investigate this bug.

4 Likes

Well she was doing 110 maximum and 95 minimum damage to 4 troops, so she really should have killed death with his 65 hp. She’s been dodgy since two updates ago on the console.

1 Like

@Alpheon @GoldPhoenix0 another guildwar issue i observed: sentinel bonus calculation is either wrong or displayed wrong (sentinels-y on xbox) my sentinels are 1,2,2,5 which give 1att, 4 arm ,4 life, 5 mag. + should get 1 each from soldiers ( am vang.). sum on the right says 2,4,4,5 - so getting only 1 att from other players !? — only display error or wrong bonus calc. ? --( guild the alliance on xbox ) ---- will try to upload ss from pc , seems not possible from xbox. edit: checked different troops in guild war and : armor , life , and magic bonus from players of lower rank is NOT APPLIED ! attack bonus is applied.

@Alpheon

Last Sunday I won my fourth battle in guild wars but it showed as a loss. The game had me fight the same person again for the last battle. Up to this I had 5/0 for the whole week. I’ve had a similar bug in PvP where a win counted as a loss several different times.

My chat is still broken. It’s been this way for me since the new chat was implemented. I did post about it on here… If I click chat I get the rotating gems like it’s loading something but nothing happens. I have to go to the dashboard and quit gow.

At the end of each battle, it says at the bottom of the screen “Definitely not a ginger.”.

I’m assuming this is supposed to be a random text?

Every single battle? Are you using a 4x Dragon Soul team? I get flavor text from one of the troops that I used that battle.

2 Likes