Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I would like to report an issue, if the game is kept open for more than a few hours with out use, the game slows down a lot. The fix is closing the game but is there a reason it slows down?

No slow down on xbox that I’ve noticed.

That might be the start of hardware failure with your hard drive.

1. Do you have an external drive attached?
  2. Where is Gems installed?
  3. Do you see that type of issue anywhere else on the system?

I’m on the Xbox as well and the only time I ever see a delay it when the game is trying to talk to the slow servers. Like when getting a 7 cascade that awards a map.

1. Yes, I do.
  2. Not sure, I’d have to check. Likely it’s installed on my external HD though
  3. Nope, only in GoW

I did it and it is the same power

You’re probably right, on PS4 a lot of folks decided to go Miami Heat and horde all the highest level people in the same guild. Awesome if there are some repercussions for doing so. :slight_smile:

The timing for getting half the appropriate gold in pvp couldnt be worse. The guild rewards are nearly up and we cant make use of the time.

Double that gold income quick so I can donate!!!

2 Likes

Dont think this has been reported.

An enemy Kerberos summoned ghouls.
Those ghouls summoned another ghoul.
Kerberos’ traits came with the ghoul.
The end.

@Alpheon Could you guys boost the gold from pvp at least temporarily until you can get the code corrected? I compared my game on the xbox with my girlfriend’s account on android. It really does look like we are only getting about half of the correct amount of gold.

Edited 10 char

When I use the mechanist class, I don’t seem to be getting +5 magic when using brown weapons.

I put my issue in the wrong area, because of numbers. That is my bad. My issue is a pc problem.

I can’t speak for xbox but on ps4 there are plenty of high level players with most kingdoms 5 star who are all in different guilds. Huge power ratings of 8000+
Does my guild have a lot of level 1000? Short answer is yes.

I play on pc and again the short answer is there just ain’t any gold on console compared to pc.

1 Like

Lmfao

10 Characters

How much more gold do you get on pc?

So is Wight supposed to steal more life than the total enemy’s life you are stealing from?

My Wight steals 11 HP with his spell. I cast it on an opponent with 2 HP. Opponent dies, but I would have expected Wight to only gain 2 HP. Instead, it gained the full 11.

Video: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/e0398a09-604a-4dd3-acb6-1d964198b711?gamerTag=VegaDark541&scid=ed190100-58a8-4dd8-8019-8e8323a144b4

So, I still lose all my sound f/x audio every game. After 10-15 minutes of play, it just slowly loses all the audio f/x. Are you going to fix this game or what? You keep changing everything about the game every couple of months, introducing new bugs and taking away gamer friendly features in the process. Also you keep changing the creatures around. I spend resources building up certain creatures only to see their traits change, along with even the mana required to power them!

Yes, this is a negative post. I’m a level 5 VIP, I’ve spent over $130 on the game. Yes, I went there. Yes, I’m throwing that in your face that I have spent money on the game and that I’m entitled to complain about the broken crap.

[quote=“ArrTheHard, post:438, topic:13522, full:true”]
So, I still lose all my sound f/x audio every game. After 10-15 minutes of play, it just slowly loses all the audio f/x. Are you going to fix this game or what? [/quote]

The devs are aware of the issue. Some bugs can be fixed on the server side, while others have to be fixed on the client side. They almost always bundle client-side bug fixes in with a major patch. I would bet that this bug is one that is only addressed on the client-side and therefore you can expect this bug to be fixed with the kingdom update, set to be released in a few weeks.

[quote=“ArrTheHard, post:438, topic:13522, full:true”]
You keep changing everything about the game every couple of months, introducing new bugs and taking away gamer friendly features in the process. Also you keep changing the creatures around. I spend resources building up certain creatures only to see their traits change, along with even the mana required to power them![/quote]

When the developers change troops around, they usually (and were supposed to this most recent update) have given the “refund” option for troops. This gives you a full refund on souls and traitstones you have expended on a troop so you wouldn’t be stuck in the position you are in, at the cost of reverting all of that troop’s traits and levels. Unfortunately, the developers neglected to include the refund feature on any troops released this update, and they have not explained why or addressed this. My guess is that it was an accidental oversight. I would expect that the devs will allow for a refund on all troops that have not yet been given the refund ability that have been changed when the next patch is released.

1 Like

The sorcerer class doesn’t get the correct magic bonus either.

I just won a fight and it recorded as a lost
Got a video if you need it