Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Bug: Behemoth 3 traits can still be devoured by Maw. (xbox)

Problem 1: Screenshot above - When i try to change my in Team #1 slot only im faced with this problem. I cant move any troops in or out? The Recruit and Refund buttons do nothing.

Problem 2: Task - Win 3 Revenge Battles. When doing a PvP battle that has revenge on it, it doesnt register towards this task.

1 Like

Both of those issues have been reported… Try recruiting a different troop on the team so you don’t get all of those bonuses. For the task explore battles will count.

Just a query. Has the hero class bug re:extra magic bonus not being applied actually been reported? It says ‘you need to change this to your active class to gain this bonus’, despite it already being your active class!

1 Like

Yes. Both are in the top post and say they will be fixed with the next update.

1 Like

@Alpheon Mana burn is missing the lightning or shock animation that is on android.

1 Like

As mentioned in my post i cant recruit anyone in or out of the team.

How can i do a revenge battle in explore?

Several others have had a similar issue with their troops: Troop Team Selection Problem

It says at the top of this thread that there is a bug where revenge battles don’t count towards the task but for some reason explore battles count. It’s supposed to get fixed with the next update.

Is there any approximate date for a patch on console? Just to fix the bugs?

Hi.
Before posting a bug please read the top post. It includes all known bugs as well as their status. The sound bug is known and should be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Ranking saying there is 2 number one but the thieves a clearly the first

That still constantly happens on pc as well. Don’t hold your breath on that one! :slight_smile:

Tbh not very important anyway. It always fixes itself.

“5 days” i should read “5 jours” in french
Also i been in this guild more then 5 days

HA! Its been broken since launch, you just noticed that now?

i was reporting the wrong translation. then i realise i was there more then 5 days and nobody reported it

also i was wondering if microsoft and sony will say there is a privacy issue when you look in the battle log where you see recent fight

ex: in this picture i see i won invasion 49 min ago and 56 min ago but between this we can see i won a defense fight in the same gap of time,

1 Like

Shh don’t give the MS team any ideas

2 Likes

You really might be on to something.

Adding that global chat the devs have in mind to do might complicate things for those of us who prefer to remain private.

1 Like

Here’s an easy solution: allow an opt-in for people who want timestamps of battles/guild chat/etc displayed. If you opt-in, you can see others who have opted in. If you don’t, you don’t get anyone else’s timestamps either.

2 Likes

Kruag spell (deal 21 damages to 2 last troops and if 13 or more purple gems summon random deamon) doesn’t summon traited troops

Just played against “full” traited kruag and he did his spell and summoned another untraited kruag

It look like same bug then prior the update when infernal king was reviving without traits and levels