Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Sorry, we’re still in the process of looking into it, but gold calculation is the same as PC/Mobile. So we’re still looking at why there is such a difference. However, since it looks like everything is behaving the same, changes are difficult to make as it’s the circumstances and values input into the calculation which are different, and therefore should be calculating the correct amount of gold.

As a temporary fix leave the calculation as it is and multiply the result by 2 :beer:

Maybe 3 :champagne:

3 Likes

10 is a much better number.:sake::beer::beer::tropical_drink::wine_glass::beer::cocktail::baby_bottle::beers::eggplant:

Cheers Alpheon. The baby bottle is for me, nobody touch it.

2 Likes

I have all the milk you need here

2 Likes

Dont listen to him ladies. Lies, all lies. Its thick and freshly made daily.

1 Like

Just remember he said in The Process of looking into it. I don’t expect anything done about it before the next update. By then though it will be to late.
This Fucking sucks balls big-time

1 Like

Defender tab issue still happening.waited a minute, had to reboot game twice.

On console, almost all the hard battles are in the 800 gold range. Rarely I see up to 1100 gold. I do have a high power team at around 8800 points, and I don’t think I’ve ever fought an opponent with a higher team score since I have all 9 troop kingdoms at 5 stars.
On mobile I have a low level team with a power around 4500 and routinely see hard battles at 1700 gold.

@UKresistance
Check out my post #387 in this thread. The answer your looking for is there. That’s why you haven’t come across anyone as high as you yet. Its a bug

1 Like

Strange mine is 9400

1 Like

@Rickygervais

Mate is that your defense power rating or your pvp invade?

Sorry 9433 invade and 8473 def

Pm incoming very soon ricky

My team score also seems to jump around a bit, but it doesn’t change much. Just a few hundred.

Is it supposed to be the same?

If the team doesn’t change, the team score shouldn’t. Mine jumps around some so it’s weird.
Team score is based on:
Level of the troops.
How many traits the troops have.
How many level 10 kingdoms you have.
How many 5 star kingdoms you have.

Not sure if anything else.

i use same att and def team but the dev said it was just a display bug

There’s is 3 ways to check.
@Rickygervais

Here is one method to check.
Log into game, press guild tab and then back out of guild. Now go do a pvp match. After match go to your defenders tab and see your defense rating. Exit pvp and log back into guild and fight yourself with your defense team. Lol, are they the same or different?

Only reason why I said log into guild first and then pvp is to make sure to get your Bonuses first.

Another method is to find another xbox player in another guild to take a screenshot of your defense team score in PVP. I’m sure @VegaDark541 or @HKdirewolf could help you out.

I have already confirmed mine is down by more then 600 from various sources.

9.5k Team score? For real?
I think the max possible in PC atm is around 8.6k on defence. That could be the problem.

The other problem is you can’t play against your guild mates, and it seems in consoles the higher level players are very condensed in certain guilds. This could mean you have to be offered lower power opponents, and that will drastically decrease the gold offered.

Do you have lower level members that could provide numbers, when they have possibly only magic kingdoms at power 5?
Just trying to help :stuck_out_tongue: