Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

redonkulous. xbox didn’t bring it up until this update. Plus the idea of having people you’ve blocked in your guild is a bit outrageous, isn’t it?

The chat feature including announcement of when people got legendaries made it obvious that people could see others progress. This quickly brought it to Sony and Microsoft’s attention that the game did not use their privacy settings. Rather than risk getting the last patch rejected again, the developers disabled everything that could easily show progress. I suspect it will get back in fairly quickly, but until we get feedback from a developer it is hard to say.

1 Like

Yeah, i saw that in the update thread. at first i had a difficult time connecting the guild times and this chat feature. I got it now.

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet; but in PVP when you go in there without going to your guild first, your number of strength (the number next to that fist symbol) is lower than it should be. With me it says something in the 6700 or something and when I go to the guild and then go back in PVP it is 7085 like it should be. I don’t know if it’s just the number, or the stats are affected too. I never risk it and go to my guild first.

1 Like

There’s a bug where you don’t get your guild masteries until you go into your guild. Your total masteries including the guild count towards your team power.

It’s been mentioned and it’s only a display bug

1 Like

Oops, I missed that… The team power must still be calculated with the values shown in the hero tab if it changes after entering the guild.

Not sure about xbox but that is also happening to defense team power rating.

Example… While I’m logged into the game at home my defense is 9065 yet others who face me only see 8465. While I’m at work and not logged in my defense goes down to about 8100-8200.
Some weird shit going on there.
Got screen shots and heaps of examples to back this up.

You should change “casual” pvp name for “hardcore” pvp

You guys fixed the sound yet? Usually after 30 min i lost every sound effect, been playing 2h now no problem

edit: talked to quick, i just lost the sound effect :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was trying to log on the forum and i was redirected to discourse page? Someone hacked the forum?

Discourse servers went down for a bit. I don’t believe it was caused by hackers

So ever since I started the game many months ago, I’ve been getting these weird freezes mid-game.

This is more than just performance suffering, I really think it should be treated as a bug. I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before, but I know it’s existed since at least March/April.

Usually, the freezes occur either 1) When you get a gold key as a reward for matching gems manually in-game, or 2) When a troop is casting a spell (usually an uncommon spell you have not yet seen being cast since your current game session began).

Just recently I encountered this problem twice within an hour, and managed to record videos for both. This is not a rare event and the pauses you see in each video are about typical for what I see when this occurs. Interestingly, the two videos show pauses that are not in either of the two most common scenarios I see it as previously mentioned.

Video 1: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/419883a2-a03e-4a9f-a523-77fa0a3d228f?gamerTag=VegaDark541&scid=ed190100-58a8-4dd8-8019-8e8323a144b4

Video 2: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/2ea64419-08cb-45b8-af9a-21459b4aa7a6?gamerTag=VegaDark541&scid=ed190100-58a8-4dd8-8019-8e8323a144b4

@Alpheon is this something the devs are aware of and have plans to fix at some point? Not sure if it’s also a problem on the PS4 version.

We are always trying to get the game hitch free and it’s an ever persistent battle. The gems matching we thought we had fixed before it went out, unfortunately not the case as you’ve informed us. We’ll investigate and hopefully have everything more in the future.

As a follow up, do you find that if you continue playing the game, do you ever experience that hitch more than once in the same spot without restarting the game? For example, in the first video where you matched the gems which caused the lag spike, did you experience it again when matching gems before restarting the game? Same goes with the other spikes. Our mana & damage trail effects use a different system to the other effects in the game, so if it doesn’t happen again it would confirm our theories about it.

[quote=“Alpheon, post:395, topic:13522”]
s a follow up, do you find that if you continue playing the game, do you ever experience that hitch more than once in the same spot without restarting the game?[/quote]

No, I believe I exclusively run into the issue when I’m doing something for the “first” time after starting up the game. For instance, it will likely pause when I unlock a key from gem matches for the first time, but almost never after that. Or it will pause the first time I see a spell cast, but subsequent casts will not trigger the pause. In the two videos above, I’m pretty sure it was my first 4-gem match and my first hero level-up since turning on the game in that session, respectively.

[quote=“VegaDark541, post:396, topic:13522, full:true”]

Ah great, thanks for following that up :slight_smile: That helps.

1 Like

Since when did armor bonuses stop counting in pvp (on console x box) unless your hero is in your line up? I played a pvp match today with a non hero group, and got 4 souls. used to get 8, wearing the deathknight armor.

Probably not due to armor, but because difficulty no longer affects PvP bonuses like it did before the patch. My guess is you were playing on a higher difficulty which added those modifiers to your rewards, which you are no longer getting post-patch.

1 Like

So did the devs ever respond to your question asking about the gold difference??

I know @Alpheon knows about it. Shit, I told him myself over 2 weeks ago.

No, I used to get 8 in pvp because of armor bonuses (and that was after the pvp reset). I was focused on soul bonuses after reading that “valk nerf” thread (that didn’t apply to consoles yet) so I was hyper aware of my souls count.

eta seems it was only 1 battle, after going to hero tab after that battle to make sure. got 8 souls after this last battle. so… go to hero tab first fixed it.