Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

This is not high on the priority list, but probably worth mentioning. I had an Arena-based task today in the first slot. Both the task itself, and the underlying description, give the impression that more than 8 wins are possible in the Arena.

Task: “Finish an arena match with 8 or more wins.”
Description: “From Broken Spire, enter the arena. Win at least 8 matches before being eliminated!”

1 Like

The console version has “featured” this since launch, for anything out of the ordinary : force close the game. Never ever chose quit.

Pops up for everything… Tribute error, loading error, battle retry, Treasure hunt, guild menu retry, troop menu retry, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Probably a good idea to change for usability… but I’ve just stayed away from quit.

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on…I have a Mythic Gorgotha with the first 2 traits…and about one out of every 8 casts of his abilities…he fills up the enemy troops and they proceed start doing a lot of damage…and about 1 out of every 20 or so Gorgotha casts…he fills the enemy mana and they proceed to control their side AND mine,all I can do is retreat at that point

The bug with Madrid that was reported last update is still around. Two videos showing Madrid applying a status effect even though there are less than 13 green gems on the board:

@Nimhain Console players seem to get significantly less gold for doing a hard battle vs mobile/pc. Is that a bug? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

@Alpheon Khorvash stuns the third troop if he kills the first two with his spell. I made a video but haven’t figured out how to attach it here…

Actually, that’s not really a bug. It’s just the way the scripting works for spell effects. All of the abilities that do damage + effect work that way.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Thanks!

On xbox, after 1-2 hours of play, I often have long lag (up to 1 minute) when I try to open some menus. for ex. on pvp menu, when I switch from 6th to 5th menu. And also no more sound fx.

So is it normal the people got crazy stats in casual pvp mode? Even if i pick the first choice they are huge

Difficulty applies to casual pvp

Two weeks in a row I haven’t been mailed my rewards for getting to tier 1 in PvP. What’s going on with this?

after the update you should be receiving your rewards as you move up through the tiers, not at the end of the week and not by email.

1 Like

Ohh right. Thanks, I understand now. I was so used to the old method!

Dark channel on the sorcerer class doesn’t work properly at all. I’ve played almost 40 games today and it’s triggered three times! It’s supposed to be a 50 per cent chance of getting extra magic every turn! Deathmark also hardly ever works. It’s killed 3 troops from said battles. Using giant spider, creeping death, green seer and soothsayer. Ps4

1 Like

Death Mark isn’t working correctly. As an owner of two traited Deaths, I hope they fix it soon. I’m growing a bit impatient after that lengthy wait for the update.

2 Likes

@Alpheon I’ve noticed when looking at enemy troops before battle in ranked pvp sometimes their stats are higher than in battle. I believe my kingdom bonuses are applying to their troops before battle but once in battle they are correct.

In battle before making any moves:

1 Like

Is it a known issue that as a Guild leader I can’t see when my guild mates have last played? Makes it very hard to see how active some people are. All it says is ??? for last played. (Xbox)

2 Likes

It was intentional to address an issue with Xbox and PlayStation privacy policies.

It is temporary until they put the work in to hook into the privacy settings of each device to make sure someone that is blocked cannot see any online activity of the person

2 Likes

Ah good to know, thank you!

2 Likes