A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

I think that’ll be the case if players expect to be able to craft loads of troops, but if the new resource is very rare it is still very feasible to collect it to craft the few troops that you still want/need…

1 Like

Got one from 50 VIP-chests :slight_smile:

Goodbye Jotnar, now you are not even the best mythic to reliably shield your team anymore.

7 Likes

@Jainus She is working for me, with the mana bonus, but there isn’t any graphic of the trait firing. I just get 1 more mana.

Perhaps restart and see if that fixes you.

9 Likes

Spent 500 glory chests to get RNGESUS woken up then switched to Gem chests to butter him up before I switched to VIP chests but… on my 500th gem chest,

RNGESUS smiled upon me!

Rainbow Dash is MINE!!!

:astonished: That explains so much…

Elspeth’s a Bro-ny!!! :flushed:

3 Likes

Rework is in the plans for Jotnar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any good invade teams with double Aurora in it?

They explicitly stated they won’t change him but buff him “indirectly” by changing other stuff instead…

2 Likes

They did mention buffing his damage a bit.

1 Like

It still can be called a rework, tho?

Dunno, maybe i missed a post, i go by what was announced in Nimhains Lair, where two ‘indirect’ buffs were announced, one of which ironically is much more a buff to Queen Aurora or Forest Guardian than it is to Jotnar.

That troop will be fun once Barrier blocking Devour is implemented.
Right now is just makes all your troop more yummy.

1 Like

Giant spider, Kerberos, FG, kraken. One little match 4 and all those barriers go poof into thin air :fireworks:

Agreed. Beating a dead horse here, but I think this cool new Mythic is a good example of how kill -mechanics just nullifies too many cards.
Aurora has no offense, it just buffs others, less useful (I know , I know, you can Loop mana and abuse Plague or Ketros, but still, in the current Meta, you are better off doing 30 damage then gaining 30 life)

Clearly, this is a love story between the Elf King and his trippy magical ride…

Someone should write this story. @efh313, get cracking! :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t know if the Forums are ready for that kind of fan-fic…

But just for you @Sidousai, here is the emoji version:

:heart_eyes: :unicorn: :fireworks: :tada: :baby: :princess:

I feel… dirty… :sweat:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You’re missing some alcohol emoji in there somewhere.

4 Likes

That made me lol in class!
I took the creative liberty to assume this was a marriage of TRUE LOVE, no alcohol required, just some creative gymnastics if you know what I mean… :smiling_imp:

:joy:

There is literary precedent for that kind of thing. In Roger Zelazny’s Amber series, it is revealed toward the end that the patriarch of the family is the son of a prince of Chaos and the Unicorn. Thankfully, that scene wasn’t written by George R.R. Martin…

4 Likes