A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

So now at level 1026 and only have ever pulled 2 mythics from chest in that time. Spent over 2000 keys, slightly over half glory the rest gems and for the 4 mythic week in a row nothing, not even an imp. At this point I have to ask why I am still playing. Most people at half my level have more unique troops

1 Like

2000 glory keys, 200 gem keys so far no luck

Crafting mode is being made just for youā€¦

1 Like

1400 glory keys and 200 gem keys, and I luckily got her.
Got some Summer Imps too.

1 Like

All those silly rainbow colors reminds me of Aussie money.

Any1 get 2 of her yet to see if it her final trait stacks correctly?

@Sirrian I like the song but can we have some info on the lore of this troop please? For those of us that are interested in such thingsā€¦

6 Likes

1 member in our guild got 2 out of 50 gem keys xD

2 Likes

This is the second time Iā€™ve spent thousands of keys and gems trying for a mythic :unamused: Not impressed.

4 Likes

I only spent 150 gem keys looking, keeping my stash for the next mythic that interests me, as this one doesnā€™t really.

Iā€™d be interested in peoples thoughts that have now had a Chance to use it. Personally, I would prefer to use a support troop with far lower mana costs.

Spent 250 VIP keys, 2,000 glory keys, and 500 gem keys. Got 1 on final 50 VIP keys.

When is crafting system againā€¦? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Surely that would have come up in internal testingā€¦

I tested and they stack just fine.

3 Likes

1450 glory keys, 217 gem keys, 3k seals andā€¦nothing :confused:

So jealous right now. I spent all my resources and got nothingā€¦ :frowning: :angry:

:wink:

Wow, just watched tacetā€™s resources drain, heā€™s still got loads compared to the majority though! Vip chests need the mythic rate improving imo. You pay a lot of money to get to vip 5, and that is a kick in the stones. I myself have had terrible luck with them, only pulling pharos in the exclusive period.

1 Like

I know itā€™ll probably never happen but a pity timer of sorts should be implemented. That said, crafting is around the corner, hope itā€™ll be good!

3 Likes

I wager crafting will contain a resource that will be released kind of like mythics and will induce rage in some.

:wink:

Looking forward to some @Tacet videos with team ideas :slight_smile:

Update: @Sirrian @Nimhain just tried her and her third trait isnā€™t activating?

1 Like