A little rant before I leave the game for a while/There be memes!

Me when I first saw this thread, I smiled despite only having one tooth.

It felt like I didn’t see the sun for 10.000 of days, and there it came…

2 Likes

Its really not that hard to catch back up, I’ve done it. But you WILL have a gap in your Mythic troop collection that’s hard to fill. Unless ‘crafting’ changes that.

I have to agree that I hate feeling like I’m forced to all of a sudden play GuildWars. If I don’t, then I must find a new guild and start over.

This can be burdensome to many players whom cant play on Saturday or Sunday. I had a sneaky feeling that GW was not going to be great and compound the already existing bugs of winning a PvP match and it shows a loss would only compound that issue into GW once they told us they would be piggy backing on the PvP portion of this game.

Do I like the idea of GW? Yes.
Do I like how it was implemented? No.

How would I change it? I would make guild wars not last 6 days of every week. This maybe is a 1 or 2 day event. Forcing 6 days of participation is what turns me off, Saturday and Sunday’s are usually VERY busy for me.

I would rather see new types of modes put into the game, not the same mode over and over just with a different face. PvP gets very old after you have played 1000s if not 10000’s or 100000s of pvp matches already.

3 Likes

Great Post @Salibu :wink:

1 Like

Or. how about you simply do your up to 30 GW battles a week as part of your general pvp grind, without investing any kind of extra effort or time in it if you don’t like to, as they will count as complete pvp battles and see if your guild may still want to keep you?

1 Like

Gouki,

Can I do them all on Tuesday? Or do I have to wait until Sunday to finish the last days worth?

1 Like

No you can’t and if Tuesday is the only day you can log in and play the game then GW really sucks for you, but a guild that doesn’t really care all too much for guild wars would be the right fit for you anyways and there is enough around of those.

If he can’t play Saturday & Sunday then he’s already lost his guild 1/3 of the possible points someone who can play on Sunday could earn. I don’t have. Problem playing on the weekends but some of my guildmates do and it sucks.

1 Like

Gouki,

I’m so happy that my guild of many months and have worked well with, all of a sudden because of a new feature is now making me change how I enjoyed this game.

Wonder how many others this has negatively affected in this way?

It just makes me wonder how anyone thought it was a great idea for force people to login 6 days a week to participate, and if not 6 days at least Sunday which for most people is Family day.

3 Likes

I’m still enjoying the game, primarily because I joined a guild that turned out to be a great fit for me.

That being said, I too had to decide between staying in a guild I had spent nearly 8 months in or trying to join a guild that was much more competitive.

2 Likes

Yeah the original version was going to require people log in every day to play their daily battles, which I fought very hard against. The new/current way is better than that but still far from perfect and why, I have no idea; there are many solutions offered up by players that would eliminate these issues without negatively impacting GW. shrug

2 Likes

Hi guys i didin’t want open another thread for this. But i was wondering if pc and mobile guys noticed a difference in the pvp pool? Do you see less often the same people over and over? Or it’s the same then before?

The pool isn’t that much bigger to me.

1 Like

Oh that suck, ty for the reply

Yeah this makes me question why the One War A Day system was implemented. It can be difficult for some people to login every day and play, especially on Sundays which is a “mandatory” day since you only have those 24 hrs.
Personally I would be fine with having access to all six Wars at the weekly Guild reset so we can complete them at our leisure. I know there were concerns about Guilds coordinating tactics where they do last-minute rushes but I fail to see how that would really work out.

3 Likes

The pool is possibly the double as it was before, so a little better, but not much noticeable, since it was pretty small before.

1 Like

This kills me. They literally just introduced a system that makes you fundamentally re-think your teams and strategies. Troops that have literally never been relevant are now being used. Me and a couple of my guildmates were just talking about how we got our asses kicked by a team using Fenrir. Fenrir! We’ve never seen him used in a legit team before. I can’t even tell you what he does after having just gotten my ass kicked by him! (Btw, props to Helgrind of Riverford for that team! And how I wish we could get stats on the performance of our defensive teams, but I digress…)

Your reasons are your own, but this is nonsense.

13 Likes

Sadly there are is no moderation.
Just closing threads, while letting the children run amok.

I can confirm this one of the worst forums i took part,
the community is just ruined by a couple of spoiled children which do what they
do just because they know they won’t be touched.

They will just bully people when they see occasion, but with their maturity they can’t even understand what they do.

1 Like

No matter where you go, there you are.

3 Likes

yeah, and here you are trolling this guy thread with impunity.