A little rant before I leave the game for a while/There be memes!

Helgrind is a great player. Hats off to Riverford. I miss you guys!

We’ve had people banned in the past.

Just because the mods allow people to disagree with you doesn’t mean they’re absent. They’re actually quite active. They just don’t waste effort on crap like this.

5 Likes

Please point out where I’ve trolled. You obviously have no idea what trolling is. Do you even have any idea what I was quoting? It was a peace offering, you pompous ass. Go around pointing your finger at everyone if it makes you feel better, but realize you are the problem here, not me or anyone else in this thread.

4 Likes

LOL are u serious, i might have overestimated your level of maturity :slight_smile:
Go read back the whole thread, once, twice, thrice. If you still don’t see it, well, my hat off, you could be hopeless :smiley:

Lots of moderated discussion in the link below if that what’s your seeking.
http://www.korea-dpr.com/

5 Likes

ahahah golden :smiley:

no need for that much really :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, right, you’re the one running around making accusations, flying off half-cocked and then producing nothing when questioned and I’m the one whose maturity and intelligence is in question? I don’t think so.

Trolls like you make me wish this forum had an ignore option.

2 Likes

If you can’t accept other people opinions, it’s just called intolerance.

just so u learn a new word:

intolerance
ÉȘnˈtɒl(ə)r(ə)ns,ÉȘnˈtɒl(ə)rəns/
noun
noun: intolerance; plural noun: intolerances

unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own.

Your hypocrisy is verging on the level of the absurd. Lol! This guy. :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Elaborate, if you can. :slight_smile:

Oh wait so you won’t give me a response but you expect me to respond to you. Hahahahahaha! Oh, that’s rich. You’re killing me. This has to be an act, right? No one can be this unaware.

It’s been fun seeing how far the rabbit hole goes but I’m sure everyone else here is now just as bored of you as I am. Later, @Luther; have fun with your grand delusions.

4 Likes

very mature :smiley:

but don’t leave without a prize!

Just a thought, but perhaps you shouldn’t insult other people for having their reasons for not liking something.

Guild wars does not promote me using troops I wouldn’t normally use because mono color teams are still BAD for a lot of colors
 underpowered compared to the being able to use any color and difficult to beat the meta (depending on the day).

Playing devils advocate for a sec (lord knows Delinquent and I don’t see eye-to-eye on much) I am guessing he meant that you saying you’re quitting a game out of boredom right after the Devs release a new mode that promotes a somewhat fresh take on an old mechanic does seem counter-intuitive.

To each there own (I’m thought about quitting plenty over the two+ years I’ve been playing GoW) but I can see where he’s coming from.

3 Likes

He didn’t Insult anyone.
He may have expressed his opinion harshly but that’s all and should not offend anyone.

2 Likes

If he expressed his opinion harshly, as you admit, isn’t it unreasonable to expect people not to react to that at all?

It never ceases to amaze me that people take a dump in the middle of the forum and then get incensed when you tell them that wasn’t very nice.

3 Likes

Sure react, discuss it, talk it out, whatever. Just don’t feel personally insulted everytime someone choses to forgoe diplomacy in their remarks. This constant outrage insanity has to stop at some point.

2 Likes

Nobody feels insulted outside of the couple of people that have repeatedly crapped on threads and then complained that they were mistreated when people responded in kind.

1 Like

I have the strong suspicion there is a misunderstanding here.
I was talking about a post by Delinquent, a post you liked btw, which would be odd if you felt he crapped on the threat with it.
Mekkalyn responded by saying he felt insulted by it, thats when i commented on it, as at the worst Delinquents post was a bit undiplomatic(which is a good thing in my world btw), but most definitely not insulting.

For what it’s worth i think Mekkalyns reasons for quitting the game, as little as i can relate to them are as good as anyone elses. As reasons for quitting a game are always completely subjective that doesn’t mean they do always make sense in a rational way.

3 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t talking about Delinquent. Move along, nothing to see here. :flushed:

3 Likes