300 glory pack poor value

I ended up unlocking this weeks troop with an event key instead of wasting 300 glory.

Very true. I’d much rather the 170 Event keys that it cost me to get a single Kruarg the Dread than the morbidly overpriced 500 glory.

1 Like

Lol

10 characters

That was an old meta line. I’d pay 2,000 glory for 1 if I could. xD

1 Like

I know, I know…

I see your 2000 glory and raise you to 5000 glory for 1. Seriously using up 80 event chests and not getting a singlemail new legendary feels bad man :confused:

500 glory for a legendary was a great deal. When was the last time PC got legendaries in the weekly glory events?

2 Likes

Last one I remember personally was spring imp…so that gives you a timeline.

1 Like

Cheers

Were the new ones available with event keys then?

1 Like

Are you saying the console packs come with an Event Key?

On PC/Mobile we have:
400 glory for:
1 Epic Troop
2 Glory Keys
10 Gold Keys
5000 Gold
2 Arcane traitstones
3 Minor traitstones

300 glory for:
1 UR or 2 Rare or 3 Common Troop(s)
2 Glory Keys
10 Gold Keys
5000 Gold
1 Arcane traitstone
3 Minor traitstones

We get event keys in glory packs on console (2 for Epic, 1 for Ultra-rare). And half the gold that you do, and no gold keys.

1 Like

Yes, console is different. To the best of my recollection, we are:

400 glory for:
1 Epic troop
2 Event keys
2500 Gold
200 Souls
2 arcane traitstones
4 minor traitstones

300 glory for:
1 UR troop
1 Event Key
2500 Gold
200 souls
1 arcane traitstone
4 minor traitstones

2 Likes

@VegaDark541 is right @SirCookie

1 Like

Don’t really care about everything else. Just the troop and the arcanes will do for me!

100 event chests for Kruarg. 120 for Sylvanimora.

Seriously, at this point when I hit the button to open those 50 chests I don’t feel excited or happy at all. I do this sort of preparatory flinch, like, “Time to throw all my gems down the drain.”

On the one hand, I know I’m acquiring new troops and stones at a reasonable rate. I’m not missing much and I’m not suffering from the lack of anything. But on the other hand… These event legendaries just fill me with dread.

2 Likes

I feel you on that. Took me 130 event chests for kruarg. But only 60 for sylv. On the other hand I’m still without any mythic troop \o/