3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

Team Power does not calculate correctly in PvP/Casual.

It commonly displays a level 1000 player with 4x Mythics (fully traited) as ~5700 Power.

[Not that the player level is necessarily relevant…except that when I see Level 800+ and Power of 5000+ I assume it is a lie.]

1 Like

Isn’t it because of the issue of the single troop defense team being replaced by a random defense team?
It seems that the update has not solved it.

2 Likes

That is likely, but if it’s a known bug, it should be on the list.

1 Like

And I just spent another $10 on seals and keys for my guild. Sigh. I did get my courage to mythic. Now only if I had the courage to use him now that I know he’s a double agent making mana for the AI…

2 Likes

What’s up with the kingdom power calculations? The numbers don’t add up at all. O_o

Next Power Level: 38/300, whut?

There is diminishing returns after certain points.

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but “Next power level 38/300”? While it’s at two blue stars already? How is that?

the 38/300 is your progress through the next level, not your cumulative total. This is a change from Pre-unity version.

It took 3200 to reach 2 blue, and you are 38/300 towards the 3rd blue

3 Likes

Oh. That’s how it is now. Thanks!!

Edited. Kinda wish they hadn’t changed it. Now when I have a new kingdom I’ll have to check the webz to know how many total points are required for x stars. :frowning:

1 Like

Updated the thread!

2600 for 5 stars, which is exactly 8 fully leveled, traited, ascended troops.

300 points for each subsequent star.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try not to forget it in the next five minutes…
But seriously, thank you! :slight_smile:

Any news about that issue?
There is a lot to read on the thread but have you been able to see @Mad_Butch’s post?
3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile) - #450 by Mad_Butch
Because it is not fixed at all. There is no real improvement.

If you’re reffering to stat differences it is in bold in the first post. They are still being looked into and we are trying to fix the problem.

1 Like

anyone get mono dll access violation crashes?happens every once in awhile to me after playing for a long time.

I normally sit on line everyday on GoW to collect tribute with my mobile and sometimes if I don’t have meetings on the PC.

Last couple of days I have been on the PC and the tribute indicator which goes off every hour on mobile doesn’t go off at all if you just sit at the kingdom map view.

I can record it since the above says you’re still investigating. But it would be two hour long to show you no indicator.

From tech support I got the answer: we will put a fix out if necessary…
I hope this is miscommunication, because how is this not necessary?

I’m afraid you’re gonna roll out unity on mobile, and then everyone is screwed :frowning:

At this point, I’m assuming the code is a mess, or this would have been fixed within hours of the first report.

Since the stats are pretty solid, it doesn’t look like it is a rounding error. It actually looks like you are counting something double for guild wars, like 7 star kingdoms.

+6 Magic, +6 Attack, +14 Armor and +10 Life… that sounds a lot like lvl 10 or 7 star kingdom bonuses.

Psion is 25% event buffed, and he gets:
+8 magic, +9 attack, +19 armor, +14 life. So an additional +2, +3, +5, +4.
This could be a % increase on (un)rounded numbers…

The first thing I would do (assuming the code is a mess, and this is not all nicely together in one spot), is:
1- Find all spots where the card stats are manipulated
2- Add logging to all these spots
3- Run the game and check which logging is performed double
4- Compare the logging on android (easiest to check) vs logging on PC.

5- If nothing else works, send me an NDA and the code.

4 Likes

This happening to anyone else? Not really too bothered because we’ve got the points but a wins a win, is it not?

I believe the points still count after the day is over. So if people play all their games on Sunday they might end up overtaking in points a guild that they lost to during the day the War ran.

In short, someone in your guild played the battles for War 3 on a day after War 3 had finished, and that’s why you see a difference. But on the actual day of the War you guild would have gotten less points than the other guild.

It’s a compromise between rewarding people for playing daily and allowing more flexibility in GW scheduals. In the original system if you didn’t do your fights on the day of you just got them all counted as zero point losses same as skipping. The devs listened to our feedback during the previews and opened up the time frame so weekend warriors could participate and real life conflicts didn’t make you feel like you where letting your guild down, but the daily bonus still pays out at 24 hours. All fights count towards your weekly standing regardless of when they happen as long as it is before weekly rollover.