2.1 Preview - Guilds

What happens to extra guild tokens now ?

Evenly distributed i believe was said

1 Like

As stated 7 days ago in this thread:
SirrianGems of War Dev7d
A few quick answers:

UNSPENT GUILD TOKENS
These will be spent equally among your Mastery Bonuses when the update happens, and then converted across to Statue Levels, so nothing will be lost (we even round up, to make sure there’s no disadvantage)
(Statues/Masteries also cap at 200… resource bonuses cap when the statue hits 100… )

2 Likes

@Umbroso when you get my age your lucky to remember yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now what was we talkin about
Lol

Edit…learn something new
Something old falls out :wink:

Ninja Patch!!!

1 Like

Not that young myself, so I feel your pain :wink: I’ve personally forgotten what I had for breakfast later in the day…

1 Like

Dont they usually make a pre update post . Then say servers are going down ?

It could be a pre-update update, to get ducks in a row. Don’t remember them doing that before, but there’s always a first time someone schedules a pre-meeting planning meeting.

1 Like

Normally it’s a day in advance even. Today it was just the boot hammer saying I have a minute to finish my game after I ate dinner.

1 Like

This all does seem a bit odd!
Wonder what’s going on.

Although they did sort of give a warning yesterday when they said we would potentially get the update a day after reset?

Maybe they just wanted to get it out to us as quickly as possible…600+ posts about it…

Update came through on iOS

Would have been more effective to announce then we would have had 300/300

UPDATE IS IN THE APP STORE! Surprised it came so soon

2 Likes

There was the statement in chat that was posted on the thread. I think the Ironbead bug, took some critical time to see if they could get him working as designed.

I figure they just ran out of time, and want to get us the patch so they have a few days top fight fires before the weekend. They’ve gotten good about not dropping a patch that could have some hidden bugs in it, and disappearing. They stay and fix, fix, and fix.

Thanks @Emos, 81.9MB downloading…

PC loads and then gives a error message that won’t go away. Had to kill the application.

That’s normal during updates. They have a never-ending dialog box that tells you the game is under maintenance.

2 Likes

Remember last update
There was an issue and they said wait
Think i will wait to update :slight_smile:

Just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well I was getting ready to play the new expansion (Dreamscape) that came out for Ascension while we’re waiting for maintenance to be complete. Unfortunately it came out with a game-breaking bug, oh well :frowning: