2.0 Known Issues

According to my stats I have 1 defense win and 6 defense losses this week.

My battle log shows 7 defense wins and no defense losses since the start of the event…

Obviously something is not going as it should here… :wink:

Weirdness: I just clicked to get my reward for going up a PVP tier… (just hit tier 5) - and I got this screen just hung and never got the rewards… and had to alt-tab out and kill the game client.

@sirrian @Nimhain pls can I have my tier 5 rewards?

Ta

EDIT: I just had those rewards pop up when I relaunched the game client… but still, worrying bug…

I did 8 straight 3 star trophy PvP at start of event and my guild stats show only 15 won. My log clearly shows the wins.

When I lose a battle, my guild stats for trophies goes backwards by 1 per loss now.

3 star pvp, 1 trophy added to guild stats and again it happens. Other guild members are having same trophy issues and with minimum guild trophy requirements, this presents quite and issue for many. I am OCD but not looking forward to having to double performance to maintain same weekly trophy performance.

Please acknowledge and fix this trophy issue. Using Apple Iphone

I encountered an issue in the Arena yesterday. I was about to record my 7th win when on the last enemy troop none of my attacks or skull damage registered but I kept on receiving damage. After a while, I closed the game but it was counted as a loss. Please look into this.

Something is very wrong with trophies overall numbers in gild roster, the totals just don’t add up. The difference between our guild’s total in League and sum of ‘overall’ numbers has just exceeded 5000 for the last 4 days.

Actually I see one of our members constantly winning pvp battles bringing +3 trophies, but his “overall” number just keeps going down…

Yeah at our guild same. Also, all the trophies and gold contributed today,after the restart, got reseted 11 mins ago to 0 for everyone.

I’d like to add to the report, now that I’ve done a good number of runs since the patch came up. It’s really weird and I can’t seem to find a pattern. Sometimes, I get the 20 gem offer, sometimes, I get a much higher price, seemingly randomly.

Here are a few more examples (I’ll also include my original screenshot with highlights, since there were so many posts since then ^^):

Since Patch 2.0 I made a Statistic for exactly
100 Matches against Gorgotha Teams.
The strikingly height summons in relation to the 25 % chance
were the backround of my Statistic.
I counted the appear of the Ancient Horror after Gorgothas Death.
All Matches were ranked PvP.
It should be considered subjectively…

In 38 Cases the summons were successful.
This is a rate of 38%.
However… it seems a bit to much.

2 Likes

I suspect there is a degree of recall bias at play (not to discount your numbers) simply because the reworked summons make the Horror a bit more of a speed-bump. Still, I definitely thought I, also, was seeing more of the things…

1 Like

@Nimhain Ghost bug via picture

So I was running a skull spam team featured in @Tacet 1.9.0 best team video as in the same week through the good graces of my guild, I pulled both Infernal King and Sheggra from chests. My team lineup was

Infernal King (1)
Shergga (1)
Mercy (3)
Star Gazer (3)

Having both Shaggy and King loaded but no viable conversions I chose to fire off Shaggy who had a 4 of a kind lined up. After that I fired off King who did AoE damage followed by her conversions which had more then enough gas to kill the 2nd enemy troop which was a Boar Rider but it did not however die. I remembered reading about the ghost bug so I took screenshots of how the rest of the game went

It may not look it here but Boar Rider is actually Dead already, it’s a ghost, a regular everyday goblin was formerly above it

I matched some skulls and it skipped over the Rider and stomped the Shaman silly

Hobgobby gone now (Rider long since past as well) game is not over

So from here I match skulls and Shaggy makes the animation and deals no damage and when the Rider matches skulls my troops take damage

I’ve run into a similar issue before that may be at work here for you to possibly investigate. When AoE damage causes an opponent to die (especially at the same time as another troop) sometimes the game glitches and the enemy remains as a ghost. I have encountered this before playing with Dust Devils while grinding Challenges. An image of a troop remains and goes away at the end of the game via spell damage, but you cannot end the game by matching skulls for whatever reason, I surmise that if my King were still alive his AoE damage could have ended the game and I will be on the lookout in the future to see if this is so.

PVP battles still giving 1 fewer trophy than stated according to roster: Easy = 0, Normal = 1, Hard = 2

3 Likes

After winning hard pvp my guild stats show only 2 trophies awarded instead of the 3 shown on the victory screens. Playing ios IPad Air 2. Other guild mates have had similar problems being awarded one less trophy than the amount they should have won - whatever the difficulty.

3 Likes

@Rasper @esslee @Nimhain @Sirrian :
I experiance the same problem. rank 3 in pvp, but only 21 counted trophies.

n=100 is a way too small sample size to accurately determine the summoning chance. RNG can be really streaky, which will skew results if the sample size is small.

1 Like

Well, I am experiencing the problem with missing glory I have played at least 8 games in which I have won 2 of which worth 6 glory due to revenge. A little compensation would be nice.

Not Receiving Glory or Souls from PVP Battles. Status: Internal Testing is showing this to be working correctly.

@Nimhain I created an account because wanted to add some more data to this that might help with the reproduction of this bug. I’ve had this happen to me a couple of times now and what I noticed was that when I had 0 glory before beating a PvP match I received neither the match glory nor the tier glory. When I got myself some glory (using a treasure map) and tried again I was able to get PvP glory correct. I was then able to use all my glory, do PvP a third time and not receive any glory.

I hope that helps. As a developer myself, it’s always a pain when bugs don’t reproduce easily.

1 Like

An enemy CTHYRYZYX just cast Insanity, and, well, the game went insane. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen the board jumble activate before, so I don’t know what it’s supposed to look like, but it removed the entire board and replaced it, rather than the usual no-match-available jumble, or the War Sphinx’s Riddle. But the real problem is that it’s still the enemy’s turn, the enemy isn’t doing anything, and the game is unresponsive, except for the options menu.

Going to have to quit the match. Not a good way to start the week’s event.

1 Like

I just had a bug where it would not let me click on any troops. Mine or the enemies. So they could use abilities and I couldn’t. I could still match gems tho? It made me lose arena during a 6 win streak I’m so mad. I’m on iOS btw.

A few of us reported this last week It’s been almost a week since the trophy popup showed anything other than “X wins, 0 defeats” and yet my defense defeats keep climbing.

It kind of seems like invade wins are also counting towards defense losses on the stats screen. Or maybe defense losses simply aren’t displaying in the battle log or the defense results screen. Either way, I’m starting to wonder if we’re ever going to have accurate battle stats. They were all messed up before 2.0 as well.

Also, I just had a defense win, but received no souls… Not sure how that’s supposed to work.