So everyday I see more problems and more bugs

Today. I didn’t know void portal has a new troop that it summons!

Each day I just see more and more problems, and it’s ever since GW came into play.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra other devs.

1 Like

Strange, I have seen this bug, but cannot remember any others. After reading your title of the OP I am wondering if we are playing the same game? I also wondering what you have to win with exaggerating?

1 Like

Huh? (ten characters)

1 Like

Your title says: So everyday I see more problems and more bugs

Do you mind telling US more about all the problems and bugs you are experiencing, I only see one reported in this thread.

2 Likes

Um it’s all over the forums.

1 Like

And I was just adding one more to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thats my title, because everyday I hear new bugs, problems, everything etc.

1 Like

Ah okay, guess we are having totally differently experiences then. The bug you reported is the only one I have noticed, possibly because most of the other bugs/problems is too small for me to even notice.

2 Likes

And they are fixing them as fast as they can.

Moving from Adobe Air to Unity is a massive undertaking. Do so while still generating new features and content is complex.

So when you come across bugs, write up a clear, and as detailed as possible bug report, so they can fix them.

5 Likes

This! :slight_smile:

Edit: Have a good day btw.

2 Likes

Cool there trying to test beta for mobile , then fix these problems :slight_smile: which all the problems should be solved first.

2 Likes

Okay, I went to summon some one with my void portal and that showed up! :smiley: No idea how, must be a “bug” or “glitch” whatever, Still needs to be fixed because I have no idea what troop this is what i could do etc.

2 Likes

Looks like Death. Most likely a copy/incomplete troop that got added to the potential summons list early.

1 Like

Have no idea, but shouldn’t of happened.

1 Like

Seems to be similar to this bug here: This card seems REALLY broken

Possibly an issue with summoned troops in general (linked thread has Goblin Rogue as the issue, and Goblin King is present in both cases). Will add it to the Known Issues list.

Also what platform was this one? PC? Mobile? Has it only been the one time? or every time you summon with Void Portal?

1 Like

I have seen this bugs sometime in my play. I’m unsure what it mean.

1 Like

100% it is death… 24 mana 2 of which are red/blue and first trait is necromancy… Cant be anything but death

It has happened to me today as well.
I play on Steam. I was in the arena and using a Baby dragon. It worked OK when Baby dragon turned into Draconian rogue, but I had this bug when it turned into Bone dragon and Krystenax (it happened twice for each of them).

1 Like

We are aware of this issue and will be looking into it on Monday.

2 Likes