Zombieville likes to merge / seeks new members

Hello Everyone,

I write on behalf of “Zombieville”.
We are a quite active and very open guild with members all over the world.
You’ll almost always find someone online.

There is some chat activity and we help each other finding good teams, explain the events and so on.

We see ourselves somewhere in between very active and casual.
The core members are approx. 10 players that buy in at least tier 3 in the events.
We don’t reach for the stars but we’d like to full fill at least the events without spending tons of gems as there are not enough participants.

Unfortunately we are having a hard time to get new members and keep very active newcomers.

Our requirements are:

• Level 800 (While we are all >1000)
  • 500.000 Gold (while we drop 1mio to 2mio)
  • 1500 Seals (we drop 2000 and more when there is a new mythic)
  • 300 trophies

Is there any guild in the same situation that likes to merge?
Or someone seeking for a guild?

Feel free to reach out or contact us in channel 669.

Looking forward and have a good start into the week,

Xenophanes

1 Like

Merge how? I’m confused and was forced to make my own switch guild 3:

Typically, to “merge”, two guilds decide which guild to keep, then all members from one guild move to the other guild, which leaves the first guild empty/disbanded. Less of a merge, more of a “one guild eats the other” :sweat_smile:

Good luck, OP! Lots of guilds are having a hard time staying full these days :frowning:

That is basically our idea.
Would be nice to find another 10 - 15 people guild we could hop in.
Or they come to us.
Depending on the bracket.

Combined names and so on would be fine too.

Something I forgot to mention and that might cause a bit trouble:

We are too casual for discord.
Most of us have a lot of work and families in realife, so we decided against discord and so on.

1 Like

This sounds kind of perfect for my guild Dragon Apocalypse.

We hit all your numbers, have 14 members, but really 8 strong committed players. We fill the blue task every week and win most of our guild war match ups. We put up good numbers but aren’t super serious and don’t use discord. I’ll mention it to my guild leader tonight.

The only thing is that the guild core is a family so I’m not sure they would want the guild dissolved.

1 Like

Hi Maxan,

that sounds promising.

I saw Dragon Apocalypse is ranked on 640.
We are on 285, but descending…

What are the levels of your players?
We don’t mind lower leveled players as long as there is some commitment and all events are solved on sunday :slight_smile:

A merger into Zombieville would make more sense, GW wise.
But everything can be discussed.
Also the naming and so on.

I’ll tell Zombieville and ask what they think :slight_smile:

Great. I’d love this. I don’t have the details but our strong players are all above 1000. I tried to broker a merger maybe last year sometime but my guild leader didn’t want to make the move. Maybe grinding a year on lower numbers has them change their mind. I do like the people we have and I’ve been inclined to stick with them so some form of merger is preferable to me than just jumping ship.

1 Like

Hi Maxan,

not all of Zombieville answered yet, but the core members incl. our GuildMaster are interested on the merge.

That are so far Players with level:

and I’m sure a few others with:

would also come.

One of our heavyweights mentioned the guild guardians.
Ours are all maxed out.

While a merger into our guild makes more sense, we’d also be open to come down to yours and give it a push.

We’d play down this week and suggest a merge per next reset, if your people are interested, too?

Our main players are
1383 (leader)
1193 (me)

So you guys are way over us. We only max out blue every week but put a dent in the others. One structural problem I forsee is that not all of our big player use chat so I don’t know if I could coordinate everyone moving. We tend to win 5 or 6/6 of our GW matches even with this few, but again, we aren’t operating at the same level as you’re probably used to.

I told my team leader and she’s trying to check with the others but again, only a few of us appear regularly on chat.

I didn’t realize your levels were so high so I don’t know if you’re still interested. I can tell you you’d pick up some daily dedicated players who stuck with us even after the team went from dominant and and 30 strong (filling all the guardians) to half that.

Plus with increased mass, we’d stand a better chance of retention, which has been a problem for us (both apparently).

Maxing out the basic tasks is no issue.
We’d do that on monday, already :wink:

Epic not so much.
Depends.

I was talking of the guardians in the menu: “Guild → Overview.”
Ours are all maxed out at Lvl 200.

We are still interested and won’t mind taking a hit.
Might be motivational to win some GWs again :smiley:

What is your guilds thought in general regarding the merger?

She said anyone is welcome to join and her concerns were getting everyone good in our team to know to move over and that many of us, myself included would likely get demoted. I don’t care about that, I don’t even know what those ranks mean. I forgot to check the guardians in guild overview and can check when I get home today.

I sent another big message in chat this morning and hadn’t heard back from her before I left for work.

More later. Still very interested.

| Xenophanes
November 16 |

• | - |

Maxing out the basic tasks is no issue.
We’d do that on monday, already :wink:

Epic not so much.
Depends.

I was talking of the guardians in the menu: “Guild → Overview.”
Ours are all maxed out at Lvl 200.

We are still interested and won’t mind taking a hit.
Might be motivational to win some GWs again :smiley:

What is your guilds thought in general regarding the merger?

Our guardians are

Top left to bottom right

Team leader got back, they’d be very glad to welcome you and all and I still trying to contact other team members on chat.

The statues won’t be a problem. We’ll have all of them on 200 quickly.
And everyone would be okay to move.

So, you’d have ~10 slots available?
And you have the rank to recruit / invite us?

What timezone are most of your guild, so we can schedule the move for Sunday/Monday?
English is standard for your guild, too?

Just checking in. Is zombieville still thinking about coming over on Monday? Our team leader cut the low level inactive members so we’re at 10 active and have room for the move.

Let me know.

Yeap, we are going to hopp over on Monday, after the weekly reset. :slight_smile:

Cool. See you then.

Glad you found a guild to merge into.

I’m looking for an active guild so if you have room for one more I’d be interested in joining. Level 1200 and participate in all events. SUNMAKER_ZRTO

2 Likes

Hey Sunmaker, come to Dragon Apocalypse, too.
Zombieville hopps there right now.
I’m sure, you’ll be welcome, too :slight_smile:

I can’t invite you, as I’m in the lowest level rank now.
Maybe Maxan can invite you?

Otherwise just search in the Guild searchengine and just come :slight_smile: