Zombieville likes to merge / seeks new members

Hey Sunmaker, the merge was successful and we are now a nice bunch of people.

We’d like to have you there as well.

Just tried to invite you, but your invite code seems to be faulty?
Not working with SUNMAKER_ZRTO and not SUNMAKER_ZRT0 neither?

Thank you for the invite! I tried to join up yesterday but the guild wasn’t coming up in the search. I figured that the merge must have maxed yall out so I joined someone else. If it doesn’t work out I’ll definitely try again

Oh noes :slight_smile:
Contact us at any time in channel 669.
You’ll get an invite asap

Pushing this thread up.

The merger es more or less successful.
Zombieville lost two members in the progress and DragonApo is more at 3 to 4 heavy players…

We (Dragon Apocalypse) got 5 open slots at the moment.
And there is room to kick at least another five players.

Heavy players are just 8 to 10.

Is there another guild that likes to join?
Or has ten open slots?

Our strong players do 1mio to 3mio Gold, 2000 Seals and >500 thropies a week.

Nice would be a dedicated participation in the guild events. We barely do 11/16 in the weekly events right now.
And the heavy player cover for two to three others already :frowning:

Hi Xenophanes,

We have 9 active guilds in our family (Throne of Odin) and we would have room for all of your active players. And if it’s important for all of you to be together, we could try to move toward that over time. Our players are encouraged to move between the guilds (as openings permit) as playtime availability changes, so we have players moving around all the time. Feel free to come check us out and ask any questions you might have:

Hi Kelana, thanks for the invite.
Is Discord a must?

:sweat_smile:

In regard to Kelana’s post for the Throne of Odin family. Only some of our guilds require Discord. Bifrost and Dragon’s Lore do not require it. In other cases, as long as a player can be reached (friends of friends), then we will make other allowances as well. Each guild is led by its own guild leader and we all work cooperatively.

Our forum recruiting post is: The Throne of Odin family is recruiting all levels! See comments for openings which is kept mostly up to date with the number of openings.

Let me know if I can help in any way!