Your Best Team & Strategies

The team I been using since the start and seems to be my go to, also is good for souls its also 6 colors.

Luther
valk
goblin
hero(eye of xathenos)

I’m on the pc but you guys are just a version behind so i believe xathenos has been released in your version. Had to edit it a wee bit once i realize i posted a 1.0.8 version.

I guess I wasn’t clear enough. I was saying you could replace Carnex with Gloom Leaf. So the team would be:

Gorgotha
Gloom Leaf
Venoxia
Behemoth

He seems to only show up if you have him.

Sorta. Last week dokkalfar and grave knight showed up in the show all list. So I figured dokkalfar was the next rewards card. I was surprised when it was the goblin but not surprised when it didn’t work properly. When they changed the reward to I’m assuming the intended dokkalfar and took out goblin rocket they also flagged the grave knight as “off” or at least I’m assuming it’s a flag. I don’t think you can receive it in chests any more but since I have all the cards I’m just banking keys and don’t open anymore to verify but I do know that the ice witch was released in error in chests for a short time but taken out in a similar fashion. Since crimson bat is a fairly rare legendary I think I’m one of a very few that have a level 10 ghulvania. I was pretty happy about it since it’s a LOT more useful than any of the banners for the other level 10 kingdoms. I worry grave knight might be added as a reward card. With the number of useful cards in the epic realm we need I’m not a fan of releasing ultra rares like rocket and grave knight as the weekly reward. Bring on green slime please.

eagle eye
carnex
behemoth
valkyrie

3 losses and 200+ wins since getting ghulvania to 10 and tons of souls.

I beg to differ. Khaziel (brown) is far more useful. I’d say solid colors are more useful period.

0 losses 400+ wins since getting Khaziel to 10 and tons of gold and souls (Alchemist & Valkyrie combo).

Brown isn’t terribly useful for dps and speed. I pull twice as many wins in the time the valk alchemist team takes and I’d wager I’m fighting tougher opponents than you are right now. Nothing but top 3 guilds. red/purple is perfect for carnex which is invaluable in speeding up the team. I ran a solid single color for a bit but abhorrath valk sylvasi/prismatic orb keeper of souls just isn’t as fast or consistent as my new team.

I’ve been getting tons of success out of;

Gloom Leaf
Gorgotha
Keeper of Souls
Behemoth

ever since I got Khaziel to 10.

1 Like

The Team above has been switched to;

Gloom Leaf
Gorgotha
Deep Borer
Keeper of Souls

It’s a higher risk than my Valkyrie Team, but it can win in a single turn with a little luck.

I agree that it would be a better setup. I would switch positioning though. I run
Gloom leaf
Gorgotha
Web spinner
Kerberos

I charge Gorgotha first and usually can make GL tanky. Need another charge for GL? Webspinner gets all blues from Golgotha and creates more green for GL.(as well as poison damage to all) Kerberos is a wild card, but my matches rarely get to him. If he eats…tank at the end of the match too. I want to replace him with KOS, but I haven’t pulled him yet.

I wish I had Troops like Kerberos, Webspinner and Sheggra, would work amazing!

I switched up my Team since it’s only real weakness was Deep Borer;

Gloom Leaf
Gorgotha
Keeper of Souls
Behemoth

With the Khaziel Banner and the Kingdom at level 10, it’s nearly impossible to defeat.

Used to run:-

Jarl
Gorgotha
Acolyte
Sheggra

It was a lot of fun with the luck involved. You would essentially just keep resetting the board with Gorgotha and then Jarl, Acolyte or Sheggra depending on the gem composition after the board wipe.

I now run:-

Gorgotha
Boar Rider
The Silent One
Sheggra

Don’t know how good it is yet. Will have to wait and see.

I have found Sheggra absolutely destroys Gloomleaf teams though. My debuffed acolyte with 5 attack killed a buffed Gloomleaf with just one use of Sheggra.

End game goal:-

Brian The Lucky
Crimson Bat
Gorgotha
Shadow Dragon

One neat strategy I’m workin on recently is to have a high attack value tank on 1st position sheggra or KoS in second position, then terraxis and Luther.
I chose WitheHelm Banner : +2 Yellow for terraxis that helps sheg and luther to get loaded. Once sheggra is, you’re pretty sure to RUIN the first half of the ennemy team.

for example :
Venoxia
Sheggra
Terraxis
Luther

Nice team @hiruma9702.

I tried to have an attack-boosting Troop (Gloom Leaf) on my PvP Team and it worked well, but with the AI’s combo breaker seemingly turned off I went for a straight Skull/Recycling Team;

Webspinner
Gorgotha
Sheggra
Keeper of Souls

using the Khaziel Banner (+2 Brown)

Webspinner just fires over and over (4-6x in a row isn’t uncommon) while the falling Gems it creates slowly fill the other three. I target browns and yellows to fill Gorgotha, who then fills Sheggra/KoS.

I literally just built this Team today before the servers crashed, so I only got 11 matches in. I got 4 Treasure Maps and won all 11. Bonus is the average match lasts 2-3 minutes tops.

My main team is:
Valkyrie
Serpent
Goblin Rocket
Hobgoblin (or Druid, or Summer’s Fury weapon)

The goal is to make Red and Blue… alot. that red gets fed to the Goblin Rocket/Hobgoblin. The Rocket is good for when you get stuck on trying to get Valkyrie to get an extra turn, or exploding an area with all non-reds. Hobgoblin just beats the crap out of things. I use a Red/White Banner only because of Valkyrie’s extra blue mana trait, which lets you get Serpent up in 2 moves or less. Anything else is overkill unless you use a Druid. Serpent get even better in my eyes since poison can now kill. I don’t have Summer’s Fury, but i’m slowly working towards it. When it gets going, you usually get about 10 extra turns in a row and have fired off the goblins quite a few times, netting in annihilation.

1 Like

@Calebkir

I’ll have to check out your Team when the Console version finally gets the 1.0.9 Patch. We don’t even have Hobgoblin and our version of Goblin Rocket is broken and is invisible on the Troop list (he counts towards our Troop total, but we can’t see him on the list).

I’d like to introduce my very first Team, with no Legendary at all, but it proved very effective untill here. Of course, you couldn’t challenge an all legendary team with it but …

i used to use it till level 100 or so, and now I still use it to deal with weakest PvP duels
it’s basically Thorn forest Banner with a Treant tanky. Many combos on this build, even when you play like a noob, just as me :stuck_out_tongue:

for a little demo of the build :

Treant build reload - YouTube

I thought this team was an interesting team, only played a few sample games with it.

Alistair
Valk
Alchemist
Shadow Dragon

I was looking for someone that is low cost to create purple gems. The deck can be a little slow starting, but once you get Valk going to power Alistair to keep giving everybody armor. Then you get the alchemist going to power shadow dragon. There are a few flaws, one is having to get two generators going. The second is having enough purple gems to make Alistair worth it. The weakness I can see is true damage, skull damage teams and high offensive teams.

I have a new group I’m using:

Yasmin’s Chalice (Lvl 10 Archer, 25 wins+)
Dryad
Green Seer
Rowanne

You’re char has better stats than alot that’s out there, and with lvl 10, he counts as a Forest of Thorns troop, which gives the 4 troop bonus (+2 attack, +3 armor and life); so he goes up front. Without Kingdom bonus’s, you’ll have 9 Magic (including the 3 Fey troop bonus), which is 18 damage with Rowanne’ ability and 9 armor and magic for everyone. Dryad (2nd Slot) and Green Seer (3rd Slot) make a lot of green, so you could have a lot of turns as my previous team, only difference is this has more consistency, and survivabillity. Green Seer’s abilities seconday effect is helpful 25% of the time (supposedly), but Dryad’s ability to put a Barrier on guys saves alot of damage, especially on Rowanne. Typical gameplay goes as follows: Get green mana (either by Green Seer and/or Dryad), use Chalice a few times, then kill every thing with 1 Rowanne attack.

Enjoy

1 Like

Very much like your team, I use Celestasia, Webspinner, Sheggra and Keeper of souls. I agree that Webspinner is used as a turn saver or however you want to call it, for the purpose of building up your skull troops. Celestasia is handy for when I absolutely must start my skull run when the AI is charged. Watch the gem count when casting Celestasia and you will more often than not, match enough to charge up to launch your major offensive. Charging up your 2 skull troops before attacking can prove to be very powerful, as well as flexible. Sheggra needs to have a lot of red and/or skulls in waiting as it tends to lay it’s casted gems poorly. The only card that is not “luck” is your keeper of souls. You are able to be very precise with the attack and use of this card, so use it to ensure a solid enough hit to kill, as well as ensure another turn for yourself. Celestia and Webspinner in slots 1 and 2, give skull matches a 10 point attack for me with my home city at level 10. On the PS4 (in the last week or 2) changing your banner for the mana boost has somehow affected the home city bonus (if not the same). So I just use Broken Spire. Blue/Brown banner is useful. Blue for charging Celestia - and Brown for charging your skull troops. What you have to watch out for is your when your opponent is also using green mana dragons. A miss could lead to retreating in a hurry. Losing the first or second troop of my team is a minor loss. Even if I lose both, usually by that point I’m either well into my skull attack stage or I know to turn tail and run. 95% wins in PvP when invading, about 30% wins defending (which is good considering how predictable the AI is, in ALWAYS going for a skull match before casting an ability. This team is also heavily dependant on LUCK with gems dropping in the right spots so the AI does very well (cough ‘cheat’ cough). Not everyone has the luxery of having a lot of troops to choose from, but Sheggra seems to be more common lately, and Celestasia is in the store until next week.

My team at the Moment:
Abhorant
Gorgotha
Silent one
Kerberus

I love it <3

I play PC/Mobile so don’t know the troops available on xbox but if you have access to Banshee a low cost self cycling team is any tank/damage dealer , alchemist , valkyrie and banshee. Enjoy.