You want to find the best player? Implement that

this thing, guess maybe its not the case - but if it was - it would totally block early/mid players most of the times :confused:

you dont imagine them having all sorts of units to meet this kind of requirements for all kinds of dungeons?

The invade team of the week should not be dependant of your own troops. Else it would mean that some players could do the battles full traited, other with no traits.

So every players could use it and so on could test some troops that they don’t have :wink: .

well i never imagined dungeon would give a pre-set invade team :sweat_smile:

Not dungeon but the mode that I proposed.

And thanks “pre-set invade team” was the term that I was looking for :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

The only problem with it being both same gem generation + 1 try is someone can just find footage of multiple people doing the challenge, then just cheat.

If they didn’t have access to this, they could just make 20-100 accounts, keep using them to see where the gems will fall, then use this information to maximize their score.

It has to either have infinite tries with static gem creation, or 1 try with random gem creation.

i think my favorrite is:

• 1 try
  • with random falling gem creation
  • with a preset starting gems on the board
  • displaying 2-3 additional gem rows

the additional gem rows displayed should balance out a bit of unfairness towards the gem falling, and the preset starting board would give even-ish play field

Why everyone want a “1 try” mode? :stuck_out_tongue:
Because of the cheating issue, I think it’s best to consider:

• an unlimited number of tries
  • no reward according to the leaderboard but according to a threshold that each player should attain to gain the rewards

The initial goal of this mode is to make players discover new builds and so on, the pre-set invade team is the most important feature.