Yasmine's Chalice and the alike

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen Yasmine’s Chalice come up in the event week. @Nimhain, will this and the other event only items ever see a comeback?

Is there a schedule for them in rotation throughout the calendar year that I’m just not aware of?

Items like this, fire and ice, etc seem to be scarce. I’m approaching level 350 now, and it would be handy to know when I can or… if I can look for some of these hard to stumble upon items in the game at some point.

Cheers,

1 Like

You can look up all the weapons through the troop menu.

He is asking when the weapons will be available to use, not peruse. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@killerman3333

Though it seems heavily outdated, you can look here:
http://gemsofwar.com/game-guide-weapon-list/

(You may just want to scroll to bottom) At least at some point, everything from BEAR TOTEM on down was and may still remain, a SPECIAL EVENT ONLY items.

@Lyya has it right. The question is will the events be coming back? Is there a calendar schedule for their return, if it is eminent? You cannot earn any of these weapons in game, to my knowledge…

Here’s a crude cut & paste list from Bear Totem on down for ref:

Bear Totem
( Legendary Weapon )
Bear Totem (Mana Cost:9 Blue Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [0+Magic] damage to an enemy. Gain 1 Magic and remove all Green Gems to Boost the effect. (Boost Ratio 3:1)

Boom-Boom
( Epic Weapon )
Boom-Boom (Mana Cost:13 Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Explode 3 random Gems. Deal [5+Magic] damage randomly split among enemies.

Bullroarer
( Epic Weapon )
Bullroarer (Mana Cost:12 Green , Only obtained from special events)
Give all allies [1+Magic] Life.

Celestial Staff
( Ultra Rare Weapon )
Celestial Staff (Mana Cost:10 Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage randomly split among enemies. Restore 10 Life to self.

Chain Flail ( Epic Weapon )
Chain Flail (Mana Cost:11 Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to an enemy. If the enemy has an Undead troop, deal 9 damage to another random enemy.

Chaos Blade ( Epic Weapon )
Chaos Blade (Mana Cost:11 Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [2+Magic] true damage to an enemy. Deal 5 bonus true damage if the enemy is Divine.

Crimson Insignia ( Epic Weapon )
Crimson Insignia (Mana Cost:12 Red , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to an enemy. If there are 10 or more Red Gems on the board, deal 8 Bonus damage.

Deepstone ( Epic Weapon )
Deepstone (Mana Cost:9 Blue , Only obtained from special events)
Explode a gem, and destroy that row.

Eggsplosion ( Legendary Weapon )
Eggsplosion (Mana Cost:15 Green , Only obtained from special events)
Explode 4 random Gems of a chosen color. Restore [4+Magic] Life.

Eternal Flame ( Epic Weapon )
Eternal Flame (Mana Cost:6 Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Convert a Gem to Red, then create [2+Magic] more Red Gems.

Eye of Xathenos ( Legendary Weapon )
Eye of Xathenos (Mana Cost:16 Blue Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [6+Magic] damage to an enemy, and steal 3 from a random stat. Deal double damage if the target is Fey.

Farsight Orb ( Epic Weapon )
Farsight Orb (Mana Cost:9 Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Create [3+Magic] random Blue Gems. Increase a random Skill by 5.

Fire and Ice ( Legendary Weapon )
Fire and Ice (Mana Cost:16 Red Blue , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [0+Magic] damage to all enemies and give 2 Life to all allies.

Frost Reaver ( Epic Weapon )
Frost Reaver (Mana Cost:11 Red , Only obtained from special events)
Destroy a Column. Deal [2+Magic] damage to the first enemy, and 2 more for every Blue Gem destroyed. (Boost Ratio x2)

Goblin Crusher ( Legendary Weapon )
Goblin Crusher (Mana Cost:12 Red Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [3+Magic] damage to an enemy. Deal triple damage if the enemy is a Marauder.

Kris Knife ( Epic Weapon )
Kris Knife (Mana Cost:10 Red , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to the last enemy, and steal 2 Magic.

Nature’s Wrath ( Epic Weapon )
Nature’s Wrath (Mana Cost:12 Green , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to an enemy, and 1 damage to adjacent enemies. Deal 5 bonus damage if they are Entangled.

Order and Chaos ( Legendary Weapon )
Order and Chaos (Mana Cost:14 Red Green , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [2+Magic] damage to the last 2 enemies. Deal double damage if the target is a dragon.

Prey Seeker ( Epic Weapon )
Prey Seeker (Mana Cost:14 Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [1+Magic] true damage to an enemy. Deal double damage if the enemy has Hunter’s Mark.

Sands of Time ( Legendary Weapon )
Sands of Time (Mana Cost:12 Red Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Restore [5+Magic] Life to all allies. Gain an Extra Turn.

Silent Night ( Epic Weapon )
Silent Night (Mana Cost:12 Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [4+Magic] damage to the last enemy, and Silence them.

Skull Cleaver ( Epic Weapon )
Skull Cleaver (Mana Cost:13 Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Destroy a column. Deal [5+Magic] damage to a random enemy, Boosted by Skulls destroyed. (Boost Ratio 1:1)

Skullblade ( Epic Weapon )
Skullblade (Mana Cost:12 Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [0+Magic] damage to the first 2 enemies, and remove all Skulls to boost the effect. (Boost Ratio 2:1)

Slay Bells ( Legendary Weapon )
Slay Bells (Mana Cost:13 Red Green , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [2+Magic] damage to an enemy and a random enemy. Steal 1 Magic from the enemy.

Soultrap ( Epic Weapon )
Soultrap (Mana Cost:13 Red , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [2+Magic] damage to an enemy and drain their Mana. Gain 5 Life if the enemy dies.

Spark Rocket 2.0.16 ( Legendary Weapon )
Spark Rocket 2.0.16 (Mana Cost:11 Red Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Explode a gem. Deal [5+Magic] damage to a random enemy and Burn them.

Spider’s Kiss ( Legendary Weapon )
Spider’s Kiss (Mana Cost:14 Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Entangle the first enemy, and deal [2+Magic] true damage.

Staff of Madness ( Legendary Weapon )
Staff of Madness (Mana Cost:16 Red Purple , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [1+Magic] damage to all enemies. Steal 1 from a random skill from each enemy.

Sun and Moon ( Legendary Weapon )
Sun and Moon (Mana Cost:16 Purple Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [0+Magic] damage to all enemies and give 1 Magic to all allies.

Sun Chakram ( Epic Weapon )
Sun Chakram (Mana Cost:10 Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [7+Magic] damage randomly split among enemies. Deal 8 more damage if the enemy has a Daemon troop.

Sylvasi’s Blades ( Epic Weapon )
Sylvasi’s Blades (Mana Cost:14 Green , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [5+Magic] damage to an enemy. Steal 2 Attack.

War and Peace ( Legendary Weapon )
War and Peace (Mana Cost:16 Green Brown , Only obtained from special events)
Deal [0+Magic] damage to all enemies and give 2 Attack to all allies.

Withering Touch
( Legendary Weapon )
Withering Touch (Mana Cost:14 Blue , Only obtained from special events)
Deal 4 True Damage to the first enemy. Gain [1+Magic] Life and drain the enemy’s Mana.

Wrenchmaster 5000
( Epic Weapon )
Wrenchmaster 5000 (Mana Cost:12 Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Give all allies [1+Magic] Armor.

Yasmine’s Chalice ( Legendary Weapon )
Yasmine’s Chalice (Mana Cost:16 Green Yellow , Only obtained from special events)
Give all allies [0+Magic] Life and Armor. If there are 10 or more Green Gems on the board, gain an extra turn.

1 Like

Yasmans chalice was nerfed to oblivion anyway. But if you have OcD like most of us… Gotta catch em all :wink:

1 Like

Sun and moon still the best!

1 Like

Yep, and I don’t have it, with no hope of getting it unless they give me a chance to buy it.

Ironic, considering I posted a similar thread just this morning.

1 Like

We are investigate ways to bring back previous event weapons in the future. No ETA at the moment though.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’s updated.
At least, I don’t see Crescendo up there.

Put them in a $$$ bundle and I’ll buy them.

1 Like

Why not just do what the console does and make $5 packs? Ideally there should be a way to get them without being forced to pay but something is better than nothing as an interim solution.

3 Likes

This might block access for non-payers into the future out of fairness, though I don’t think it should.

Not if you make them available for 5 bucks a pop. Everyone should be able to put 5 bucks into a game he plays… unless you live in Simbabwe, where 5 USD equals like 1 gazillion of your currency.

Did you use show all?

I’m not suggesting they should ONLY be available via real $$$.

He said they’re trying to figure out how to re-introduce previous events, which is causing the delay. Make them available via real money NOW and get some cash from the impatient like me. :slight_smile:

Then when they figure out the event issue, re-introduce them for everyone else.

Thanks for the quick response! That’s encouraging! If you are looking for ideas:

In general, I think these event based weapons of old could be a great fuel to instill life back into the game space we enjoy that’s not pvp.

1. I like what you did with War and Peace, make a quest as treasure at the end of a kingdom run. It was interesting and fun way to earn the weapon. You could add such a quest line to several / all the kingdoms so folks could work on the weapons of their choice.

2. Or, what if there was a special rotating set of quests that was available each week, but it rotated to different kingdoms each week and changed up? The reward was a event weapon specific to that kingdom that week.

3. You could use existing mini-games
    Arena, flawless run, no losses = fire and ice
    Treasure Hunt, obtain a treasure vault = crescendo
    Explore, earn an arcane from every kingdom = yasmines chalice

4. If you add a series of mini-games, could be reward for accomplishing a goal at the end of each new min-game

5. You could even rotate the reward each month

6. Could bundle a few of the weapons into $5 packs for a fast track alternative

7. What if there was a mini-game expressly for going on an event item quest?
    When you visit the Sacred Tomb of the Ancients, you (*and your guild) may spend souls to breath life into one of numerous fallen and lost heros, beasts, monsters, daemons, etc… when enough souls are contributed to a particular carcass - the enemy is awoken! It can now be fought with your and your guild’s teams for a finite period of time. You and your guild, have 1 week from its awakening to topple it. Everyone plays on their own, but fights the uber nasty beasty. A tracking accumulator runs in guild screen. You can play against it multiple times and as often as you want, to do as much damage to it as possible, and all damage dealt is cumulative. It will not be downed in a single go or even 3 single goes. This thing has a guild visible health meter. As folks play against it and do enough damage, it eventually can fall. When / if it does, everyone who fought it, from the guild, receives that beast’s weapon of old as their first drop… and anyone who has already received that weapon of old, receives 1 random arcane traitstone instead… and the person who does the most damage from that run, receives the weapon + 1 arcane traitstone (or 2 arcanes if they already have the weapon) - so the entire guild is incentivized to not just beat a given baddy or hero once, but it is a repeatable goal!

Anyway, just some thoughts to make an engaging in game way to receive these goods and make hero’s desirable again.