Xbox one goblin rocket purchase didnt work

@ThoughtfulMoron Oh, ok thanks. Thought maybe XB1 was just lacking. :smiley:

I know we spoke yesterday concerning the Goblin King bundle, and I have made a support request as I mentioned, however why is there no mention of what you are doing to resolve this issue? For certain I can’t be the only person that this happened to. I was told that most support requests are dealt with in around 24 hours, but it has been over 24 hours and they have just barely got back to me stating that they are looking into the issue. Should I be worried? This is kind of nonsensical, still love the game, but this is incredibly frustrating. Thanks as always!

@LadySapphira Sorry that you’re frustrated about this, and we are working directly with Pipeworks on trying to figure out what happened. The bundles are two separate SKUs, so we’re not sure how the mix-up occurred. Regarding the time to respond, we did get back to you within 24 hours, although the total time was a bit longer than we usually strive for. :slight_smile: We’ll get this sorted out, and definitely want to make it right, so hang in there while we investigate this further!

@505GamesSupport

It’s been a couple weeks now. I’m just wondering if there is any news about this yet, as we still don’t have the goblin rocket.

Also, the weekly event message is coming up a week out of date. The one that was put up today was for last weeks event, which is over.

I was going to mention the same. :slight_smile: Also, I did get the message that changes to chest were coming too. So it might be sooner then what others have mentioned.

I JUST got one with a magic key…poof it’s gone! Grrrr

Do please see above comment. I’m not sure if it would’ve been possible but you should’ve removed the code COMPLETELY till you resolved the previous issue. Now I’m out my ultra rare… not as bad as the others above but… it’s highly frustrating!

Same thing just happened to me lol.

Now you see it. Now you don’t.

Yep, my son came out last night and showed me a phone screenshot that he just got one in a chest, but it doesn’t show. Then not 20 minutes later I pulled a Goblin Rockey with an iron key.

But yes, it doesn’t show in the troop section. Believe though they pulled it weeks ago, it must have stayed in an ‘auto’ pool? to be available in chest some time later.

I just put in a ticket with @505GamesSupport letting them know this was happening, before a bunch of other folks pull one and just get mad when it’s not showing. Hopefully they can pull the plug on this until they can get it working properly.

Am guessing you may have heard this by now but incase not- I play on ps4 and have goblin rocket from iron key can’t remember how many times but it don’t appear in my troops, support assured me that it is there but ‘hidden’ because it causes a crash in the game and they hid it til they can fix it, but they said they will all be there when that is done.

For anyone with missing Goblin Rockets, there’s now an article on the 505 Support site explaining the problem: http://support.505games.com/support/solutions/articles/6000105821-the-goblin-rocket-barbearius-troops-are-not-appearing-in-my-inventory-

1 Like

No worries, can’t wait to see how many I have now! :slight_smile: Seems he is popping up quite a bit lately.

If anything, I wish they had done the same with Barbearius, since some people are still using them in their defense teams. And of course as soon as he’s used… game over. The wife just found this out for herself the other night.

2 Likes

Have that one but not used it- will make sure not to now know can effect others game play, thanks for warning :relaxed:

so we will get goblin rocket in the next update, Which is when???

Early April.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: Yeah, Barbearius came out shortly after Goblin Rocket, and it was quickly learned that once it was activated, it simply crashes the system. From what I’ve read, this happens on both XB1 and PS4. So they have simply asked that people just forgo using this troop until a fix is created. Which sounds like will happen with the update that’s coming.