Xbox one goblin rocket purchase didnt work

Oh boy!!! New development. Ok, so before there was the Zaejin bundle where you got Goblin King, 4500 souls, 30,000 gold, and some weapon I forgot in the store for $44.99 USD. Now, this has been completely removed, and it has Zhul’Kari bundle where you get much less and Webspinner for $24.99 USD. Additionally, the Goblin Rocket is removed from the rewards store. Now you can buy Dokkalfar, another troop from Zhul’Kari for 80.

NOOOOOOOO!!! What is going on here? I want my Goblin Rockets :frowning: Sigh.

@Nimhain @505GamesSupport @Sirrian

EDIT: Also, if you purchased a Goblin Rocket with glory earlier before this happened, you will not have the corresponding number of Dokkalfar troops, I’ve checked and I do not have any of these troops. Additionally, Goblin Rocket does not even come up via the show all function in the troop list.

Hmm yea this is getting weird, before i accadently bought 2 Goblin rockets i had 98 troops in the Guild progession tab now i just bought Dokkalfar and have 101 but only 99 showing lol…Give me my Gobbie!!! i was so excited i use the Zaejin flag i want to level it to 9 lol

1 Like

Me too! I’m disappointed, to say the least. :frowning: If they try and pull the Goblin Rocket and give this Zhul’Kari stuff instead I’ll be pretty upset.

For me the goblin rocket is still listed, and the goblin king(for real money) bundle is still being listed. As for the number of troops per kingdom and kingdom levelling, LadySappihra, that’ll get worked out when we get the kingdom levelling for gold update.

Even on the pc/mobile versions they don’t have an equal number of troops per kingdom, and I’d highly doubt we’ll get troops that don’t exist on their version.

Nevermind. I relogged and got a message stating: Hello Adventurer, we apologize for the inconvenience but the goblin rocket is not currently working. We are working on fixing him and have refunded your glory. When he is fixed he will show up in your troop list again.

I got this as well. No mention of the Goblin King catastrophe either though. :frowning: Kind of disconcerting.

To me it just looks like they moved it to next weeks planned event. The purchased package ties in with that. I imagine this event will be revisited at some point, after the troop is fixed. This is a band-aid fix in the meantime so that people won’t keep buying the goblin rocket while it’s broken.

People buying Goblin King ended up getting Webspinner, and a package USD $20.00 less than what they paid for. I don’t think it’s going to be that easy hehe.

I haven’t heard of anyone buying the goblin king bundle and getting the web spinner bundle instead. I figured you got whichever one you bought. Did this happen to you?

Yes you have. Me. :wink:

Yikes. I’d make another support ticket.

I have…not very pleased, to say the least.

Stuff happens. Glitches, errors, mistakes. They are annoying, but ultimately they will happen. I think the support team has done a good job thus far regarding this matter, but I’d probably be annoyed to if I was in your shoes.

Glitches and such are totally forgivable because that is the nature of the game, no pun intended. However this is a REAL money issue, and I haven’t even so much as received a notice to inform me that they are looking into the problem.

I don’t ever pay into this game, and this headache and how they resolve it is definitely going to influence how or if I will ever spend money again in this game. I understand what you’re saying though, and hopefully this will be fixed, because I know I can’t be the only one this happened to.

(I’m french so my writting english must be average).

Hello the game have done the update about rocket goblin (RB).
Every glory wings use for RB come back in your acount and RB is change by Dokkalfar.
The support said that every players who bui RB can find in there troop list in the future when the card will be fixe.

Didn’t happen to me … I didn’t get any Glory Point back :disappointed_relieved: ! And never found any Goblin Rocket into my inventory. I call this a perfect and complete SCAM. or some theft

Anyone who hasn’t gotten their glory back should contact 505 Games Support:
http://support.505games.com/support/home

At least they did reply in some way. Still says the same on XB1, at least it did last night. The new troop was added to replace Goblin Rocket, but the info in the news section still talks about picking up GR, with no mention to the mix up? Not sure if they’ve updated since, but was like this late last night. :slight_smile:

I also need to check to see if the glory was indeed replaced.

It turns out that there was some bad data associated with this card causing it to not appear in a player’s troop list, and the developer has refunded the 70 Glory to all users who made this purchase. They plan on releasing the Goblin Rocket card again during next week’s event.

In any case, as mentioned above, if you didn’t receive it, please contact us. The developer can check your account to re-verify and look into getting it taken care of. Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience, and thanks for everyone’s continued support of Gems of War!

@Digital_Dave The news message never changed for us either. This was a seperate, one-time, message that popped up when I logged in.