Wyvern Watching

Originally published at: Wyvern Watching – Gems of War
Soar across the skies…

New Troop: Wyvern

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Gral'Nonk. On behalf of our Wyvern and the entire crew, welcome aboard Draconian Airlines flight O.R.C., non-stop service from Grosh-Nak to Zaejin.

Our flight time will be of 12 hours (unless the Wyvern spots a tasty Dwarf). We will be flying at an altitude of 1000 feet, safely out of arrow range.

At this time, make sure your armor and weapons are stowed in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable magical devices must be set to ‘wyvern’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you.

PVP Icon

PVP Rewards Reminder
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:

• * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
  • * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
  • * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
  • * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
  • * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
  • * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
  • * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
  • * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
  • * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
  • * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
  • * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
  • * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
  • * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
  • * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
  • * Rank 15: 1 Gold

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

6 Likes

Interesting troop! is there any troops that deal more damage to poisoned enemy troops?

Is it possible to tie the Redeem Code feature with the Weekly Events as well?
Maybe… free Pack for the first 50 people? This could also give us regular forum-trollers a 10+ hours advantage to get the new pack before the weekly reset~

…spent ages trying to work out what O.R.C. stood for… :confused:

What redeem code?

Did you find out anything? If so, please share with the rest of us.

I simply assumed it was just a play on the word ‘orc’, since Grosh-Nak is an orc kingdom. Didn’t think it was actually initials for something meaningful…

It took me depressingly long to notice that…

O.R.C. could stand for Online Resource Centre, Organised Retail Crime or Orange River Colony… but I don’t think any of those are what @Sirrian had in mind… and knowing @Sirrian the pun is likely to be the painfully obvious one…

Is this event still 300 glory for 1 arcane traitstone? I need sooooo many of that stone. xD

:newspaper: A new Weekly Feedback Report has been spotted! :gem::gem::gem:

This week we’re interviewing out first ever Ultra Rare Dragon!
“Hello yes, sir Wyvern, what took you so long to make your appearance?”
*low guttural growl followed by the biting off of interviewers hand*
“Back to you, Feedback Reporter!” *faints from blood loss*
Poor thing… must be jealous over not having hands.

This large winged lizard has a Toxic tail that’s just as bad as it’s bite, making it dangerous from both ends! Though still not half as toxic as that Brimstone Spears single that hit the orc lands about a decade ago. Still trying to figure out if that was a song or a foul smelling weapon.

Speaking of stones and unpleasant scents, this weeks stone is the Forest Arcane Stone, which is good for the marsh smelling Swamplash, the cattle scented Soothsayer, or the forever unwashed Goblin King! Though if you’re wishing for something that doesn’t stink of black beast, Archon Statue would compliment last weeks troop nicely.

:newspaper2: I’ll be hitching my ride off on this weeks troop now, hands intact! :open_hands: :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

Match you next time!

3 Likes

It’s probably just a typo, it’s supposed to be U.R.C. for Ultra-Rare Card.:confounded:

No kidding; 3 epics and a legendary. I wouldn’t be able to finish them all even if it was 200 glory per arcane.

Odd, I specifically don’t care about this traitstone. Which is a first for me. Tons and tons of it for Zaejin - which is basically toxic and evil. And then what? Swamplash. Already got Soothsayer and Archon Statue. Don’t need more.

I’ll get ONE!

I need 17 for +1 HP in Zaejin, 2 for statue, and 12 for Swamplash. That is 9,300 glory. O_O

I believe that this is the only arcane that I havent got yet in any chests and any pvp games…

I wouldn’t mind leveling Swamplash to get Nature Link but only one Arcane stone per 300 glory is a bit steep. Will level Archon Statue and Soothsayer instead.

2 Likes

Black Beast and Fenrir make a pretty good combo. Swamplash has impervious, which will come in handy in 1.09. Brian has marauder slayer… Need I say more? Goblin King is the only one I feel like passing on for traits, which will also change in 1.09 when he gets a unique trait.

Yes, which is why I may just stop at maxing Zaejin + Archon Statue.

The only decent benefit to the 300 glory pack is that the 5k gold, 4 minors, 10 gold keys, and 2 glory keys are 100 glory cheaper each time. The main problem is the rarer components, arcane and card, are both horrible on the lesser pack.

Never been a fan of that one… takes too much set-up and risky… too slow, given they both take exactly the same colours…

1 Like

Fenrir + any beast … I don’t know why it has to be Black Beast.

You can use a brown generator along with Bone Dragon/Sheggra to fill everyone.

Mentioned Black Beast because it uses arcane forest traitstones.