Worst Thing That's Ever Happened to Game

Wow much hostility? Calm your tits, or you might step on a wrong foot.

I spent time gathering troops, lvling them and traiting, so yes I do have the right to EXPECT my team to work, and work the way I want it to. No one says they want 30 sec fights, but an honest 3 minutes is OK. If a stupidly overpowered BLUE RARIRTY troop is suddenly causing the fights to last 6-7 minutes - something is WRONG.

So get real.

2 Likes

Rights? There are no rights here. To even suggest such a thing is ridiculous beyond belief. The hyperventilating regarding mana drain troops is laughable. Oh, your mana got drained and you can’t attack right away? This is what strategy is for, to be prepared for those types of eventualities. Your expectations don’t matter a damn.

1 Like

Is this the next “soon to be locked topic”? It’s still pretty civil at the moment, so I’m not trying to call attention, but it has been a running theme as of late.

Person A: “This troop is broken!”
Person B: “Only a moron wouldn’t know how to counter this troop.” <-Isn’t calling someone a moron directly.)
Person C: "No need for implied name-calling, I also feel this troop’s broken and here’s my argument. *followed by subtle passive-aggressive mock* "

Repeat > For > Escalation >

Staff Member: “Aaaaand, closed.”

3 Likes

Personally I think closing the thread would be quite pathetic. We’re old enough to discuss without needing a comfort blanket

1 Like

So long as you remember that you have no rights whatsoever, and you shouldn’t dare to expect anything either :wink:

If you stop enjoying the game because of how it changes, SUCK IT UP AND STRATEGY.

cough

1 Like

It is a strong opinion but I think everyone can handle it

You have a point. My apologies. But I do get tired of folks screaming for nerds when there are other alternatives.

Some people aren’t old enough to discuss troops (in a match-3 game for god’s sake) without being rude or name-calling in every other post.

5 Likes

That’s true. It was my opinion that despite that we dont need to be closing threads. I guess some people may be more affected by it than others and I am open to correction.

p.s. were you referring to me? :cry:

Well a very very simple counter to manticore is another manticore. . You both start empowered and you drain out enemy manticore + gain attack. And later in the game who is going to fill their manticore faster a player or AL?
Yes manticore was a strong troop pre nerf, but it just made the fight last longer nothing else. Aren’t we spending time playing this game to spend time playing it?

1 Like

You forgot a couple of steps…

Person A: “This troop is broken!”
Person B: “No, it’s really not. Plus I would prefer they not nerf every new troop that comes out.”
Person A: “I’m a level 1000 and this troop is ruining the game for me. You’re not a level 1000 so your opinion doesn’t matter anyway.”

lol… no, I wasn’t talking about you. hug it out

2 Likes

I’m level 702, and your opinion doesn’t matter anyway :wink:

1 Like

Is the idea that a week isn’t long enough for a new meta to emerge, that different people will come up with different teams in an attempt to capitalize on the bonus? Or is it just the hope that rotating the meta every week will be enough variety for people, even if there’s still little variety within the week?

My worry is that it’s going to be very frustrating for newer players. Keeping up with a constantly shifting set of bonuses, that their opponents will mostly be benefiting from, while they themselves may not even have the relevant troops! Basically, any bonus is going to increase the difficulty of PvP for people whom it’s already difficult for, while having no effect on people who already blindly squish everything.

At best, it might make PvP a little more difficult for people who refuse to switch up their invade teams, thus encouraging them to experiment a bit. But I don’t think it would increase diversity much within a week, just between weeks.

How would this information be communicated to the player? Would there be some in-game mechanism for players to determine which troops they should be trying to build around? Once again, this seems like something that’s going to benefit players who need no benefit, while being inaccessible to the players who most need it. I do think it might encourage people to really think about some of the underutilized troops, rather than just rolling with what they’re used to.

You could make those revenges to be fought not only vs the enemy’s invade team but also make the player use the defense team he had set up when he was invaded.

2 Likes

another great idea so i thought its worth to be put in the right topic:

3 Likes

that thread was long dead, anna :laughing:

What is dead may never die!

1 Like

Well, actually that prob should be “may not die again”, shouldn’t it?
On the other hand, undead are dead and still can die…

Somehow your statement reminds me of:

That is not dead,
Which can eternal lie.
And with strange eons,
Even death may die.

H. P. Lovecraft (iirc)

2 Likes

I was referencing a quote from Game of Thrones :slight_smile:

2 Likes