"Worst" Mythic? [poll]

Put him with combos of scorp and aby, then you might think differently. Hell if you only have one of each, use two Wars.
I quite like him.

Gargantuar not much to say he is just a turd

Stonehammer is basically a crappier version of Gorgotha. Gorgotha is cheaper, blocks less colours and can fill anything plus being a legendary he is easier to get and cheaper to trait

Queen Aurora is pretty crap too sure she has a rainbow link but a lot of teams don’t really need the +1 to all colours and her spell gives the ai a lot of mana when it misses most of the time

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think Gard’s Avatar should be up there too as soon as his armor is gone he is useless unless you waste another slot for an armor buffer

1 Like

God, people in this thread are so negative.

:wink:

Stonehammer is an allmighty tank and feeds Highforge. Highforge generates Dwarves. Dwarves are bad for your health. “Stun everybody” is very bad for your health.

Poor thing. She gives Barrier and I’ve yet to meet a team that doesn’t like that. She also gives life and that’s a good thing.

But until then he’s a killer. You might want to introduce him to Settite Warrior or Ysabelle. Or, you know, give him Barrier.

Not all Mythics are supposed to be an all-purpose annichilator and I wouldn’t like a game where all Mythics are OP.

I think you “Like any dealer was watching for the card that is so high and wild you’ll never need to deal another” :slight_smile:

We are a grumpy lot.

3 Likes

I have two gard’s and very very rarely use one of them. I agree with you there.

Leonard Cohen FTW! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Doesn’t the Orc Mythic pair well with Orcs (Gar’nok especially) because of his 3rd trait??

I find War kind of fun, especially with Scorpius.

1 Like

For some meaning of “well”. It’s synergy but it’s not very effective.

Yeah, it’s terrible. So many troops and gems, what to do with it all?

:grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And aby of course!

Where is War?

1 Like

Leonard Cohen, voted most depressive Mythic

3 Likes

The card so high and wild! You’ll never need to deal another.

Tried again with gargantaur. No, he’s still completely and utterly worthless and not deserving of his mythic status. As Ricky said, maybe he’ll come into his own with raids?

Agree, it’s very hard to find a situation in which Gargantaur is better than, say, Ketras - and if you’re in one of those situations, the outcome is probably a foregone conclusion anyway.

1 Like

I had a game with him yesterday against a sunbird that he could kill after a few regens but ketras would have done it anyway and hit the adjoining troop(s).
Tds and Pharos-Ra, ra can hit for huge damage and you get souls to boot. I have a feeling gargantaur will come into his own at some point in the future, maybe he’ll get buffed but currently there’s absolutely no reason for using him.

War may not be the best neither, but he’s nowhere near as worthless as Gargantuar, Xathenos, and Stonehammer.

5 Likes

I totally agree, I still hope War and most of the other mentioned will get their a handful of love tho.

2 Likes

Absolutely, like I keep saying, war is pretty good with other boost troops like aby and scorp.

3 Likes