Witch Way?

Hey folks,

I’m continuing to put forward the Journey feedback to the team.
They are making small changes currently and watching how it affects things.
I’ve communicated more/different changes would be needed to address the core issue posed by the feedback we’ve received.

My sense of the core of the issue is 2 things:

1. Since Pathfinders were rebalanced it’s more difficult to progress through Journey, which was already difficult. (This is the part of the feedback the level changes are aimed at)

2. The more you progress into the event, the more effort you have to put in and the more penalised you get on the scoring. Basically it would feel better if the more effort you put in the more you were rewarded.

On the other side of the coin, it should not be easy to complete Reward stage 16 and it will require more participation from more guild members than just Reward stage 12. But you all know that.

The aim is to make small incremental changes for now as it’s important we don’t swing too far the other way and make it too easy - which I know it doesn’t feel like we’re at risk of doing currently and I know you’ve been waiting for a long time and are frustrated.

Thank you for taking the time to provide ongoing feedback and for your endless patience.

Oh, also, yes! We brought the old official Gems-of-War account out of retirement for blog cross posts as Jeto was getting a lot of pings on posts she wasn’t writing. We also felt like it was just causing a little confusion in general. The blog is worked on by several different people and then get cross posted automatically to the forum when the blog is scheduled to publish to thewebsite . So it wasn’t making sense to continue to tie the auto cross posts to Jeto’s name (or any team members’ name).

We won’t be using that account to respond to threads, just for the auto cross posting from the blog :slight_smile:

19 Likes