Wishful thinking

I have to disagree, really – if half of the offers someone received were for Imperial Deeds, they’d be able to progress their Kingdoms disproportionately further and faster than anyone else.

There was already a thread requesting that IDs not be subject to RNG distribution amongst players to avoid that very situation (although not even to quite the same extent), which I think is reasonable.

Maybe the best solution here would be the addition of a small and reasonably priced (unlike the current one) Writ offer available daily that wouldn’t allow someone to jump ahead by leaps and bounds (e.g. like they would if they got an ID offer every 1-2 days, or multiple), but enough so that Daily Offers aren’t completely irrelevant or a complete waste of time for them when they log in each day – kind of like doing Daily Dungeons, but with Writs and Daily Offers.

E.g. 50 Writs for 25 Gems (which translates to 500 Gems/Imperial Deed over 10 days), or 40 Writs, or another number. Obviously this would devalue their current Writ and regular Deed offers, but it’s (a) smaller in scale/effect, i.e. 0.5 Deeds vs 2 Deeds per day or slot, and (b) not my problem :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes