Winter of our Dreams

Misconception*

Since your alleging that my understanding of words are based on a mistaken belief and a false belief.

If you wanted to say that I misperceive words then I can’t be delusional at the same time.

I’m totally aware that this lesson will be dismissed or ignored by you. So I do this for others who have decided to make themselves dumber by following this give and take.

A real life example of misconception and misperception. A color blind person has difficulties seeing red so what they see is a misperception most likely.
Where as someone who sees color as it’s intended yet claims the color Blue is actually Red would be a misconception.

Again…I offer this advice.

You’re funny. In the worst hubristic way

Periods go at the end of statements. Not just the middle portions of paragraphs.

Thank you for illustrating yet again how anal you are :rofl:
PS “you’re funny” is a statement

1 Like

As fun as this has been.
I have to officially end this grossly off topic discussion.

I was just curious if a debate about words and grammar was okay. While you denounced a debate about math/RNG that existed prior to you being my play toy.

I feel I’ve gotten my answer to my personal curiosity. I thank you for your time.

It was you that immediately chose to derail the topic and become the fuhrer of grammar. Sometimes your posts are excellent but this is not one of those occasions. You clearly have an issue with me that clouds your objectivity. That’s a shame

Play toy? Then you’re more messed up than I thought.

Man it’s funny how many threads end in a spiral of AWR tweets.

1 Like

Gems of …

Rainbows?
Bunnies?
Malibu Barbies?
My Little Ponies?

War.

Found it myself.

3 Likes

I just got there today. Which of the five has everyone been choosing? (Just in case we all want to meet up again later).

I am glad that the battles aren’t wiggling about this time around.