Winter of our Dreams

It’s easy to forget what you don’t pay attention to. It’s one of the better posts made on this forum, back when TDS was a menace:

They’re still around, they just gave up making cool numbers posts because it sucks when the only responses you get is a bunch of people with no qualifications saying math is wrong. Same user’s made many fabulous posts, I’m not going to dig them all up.

You can try to misdirect and insult my writing, but like a unit circle you don’t make a point. Which is fitting, because you post in circles.

One day it’s “people blame the game for their lack of skill” the next day it’s “my guild should have more points, obviously the game is specifically programmed to give us bad luck.” It’s not my job to document your history, as you’ve left a long trail of written history on this very forum and it’s searchable. There’s so many flip-flops I feel like I’m at an electromechanical devices convention on the beach.

Like oatmeal, there is a consistency to your inconsistency. I’mma keep pointing out when you make the posts you attack most, you can’t stop the @ by asking me. Only Saltyp@ra has that power. If you want me to stop, quit being astonished by things you’ve explained to other people. If your memory is that bad I’m truly concerned!