Will you miss guilds war being every 3rd week?The poll

For seals, I’d rather have it every other week.

On the contrary, I’ve only really seen comments from 1 bracket 1 player who dislikes GW, the majority of other players I’ve seen commenting from bracket 1 (such as myself) literally live for gw.

1 Like

Seems to me the only ppl tht really dislike gw r the ppl in the top brackets,meanwhile the rest of us (my guild is bracket 27) enjoy climbing and would like a chance to experience higher brackets…but because they keep reducing gw weeks tht is a very very slow climb and really is unfair…my thing is if u r unhappy being at the top then drop down and allow the ppl tht still enjoy gw a chance to continue to enjoy climbing in the brackets…raid and invasion r stupid no competition nothing to work for just spend gems and get rewards which granted rewards r decent but its so reapitive and boring im ok with adding new events but gw should b every other week in between to break it all up fairly and again allow guilds such as mine tht has worked really hard to climb in gw only to have the progress slowed almost to a hault because the top brackets r “burned out”
[/quote]

I think people from bracket 1 have been quoting the pressure it involves. I haven;t played in bracket 27 so forgive my assumptions, but in bracket 1 if you literally lose 1 game the whole week (i.e. 29/1) you feel like you’ve let your whole team down, but I assume that in bracket 27 there is a lot more room for error.

In the events if you have a couple game losing streak you can just “buy” more games and keep on earning points.

In Guild Wars if you have a couple game losing streak you will probably be guild shopping in global.

4 Likes