Wierd thing about Vampire Lord

Which won’t work at all on console.

Well you could run it but it would be really bad not to mention Baby Spider comes in untraited… In Ameri… er…On Console!

Well i know it comes in untraited, but you trait it for the lols anyway. Also for the fact that flesh golem makes a good tank and both he and ghoul are used to debuff the opponent, you use valk to fuel spider to fuel flesh golem to fuel valk/ghoul to rince repeat, also you have necromancy on two troops. Try it and enjoy.

Again it won’t work… On Console!

Unless you really think Ghoul’s attack gains and Flesh Golem’s board shuffler are all that important to keep the cycle gping.

(Nothing in Ghulvania changed.)

I thought they changed ghulvania as well. it won’t work then until ghulvania gets reworked. So why was vamp lord and big bat reworked then, their rework happened at the same time as the rest of the units on pc/app.

My best guess since the Mist of Scales changes went through, is that the Ghulvania changes occurred after the patch was submitted for review.

Either that or since Ghulvania’s changes were post 2.0 and this patch is mostly 1.09 based, it was saved for the next update.

probably but as it was stated in the patchish notes,
Players are now able to refund certain troops, regaining souls and Traitstones they’ve spent. These refunds are offered for troops which have had significant changes to their functionality, and are only available for a period of two weeks.

Troops available for Refund

• Atlanta
• Avina
• Bone Dragon
• Celestasia
• Centaur Scout
• Cthyryzyx
• Frost Giant
• Ghoul
• Glade Warden
• Gnoll
• Lady Sapphira
• Orc
• Orion
• Ranger
• Reaver
• Skeleton
• Wolf Knight
of those a few are from ghulvainia. and from what others say i can confirm 4 troops from that place having been changed. what of the others?

Nothing from Ghulvania changed.

That list is some weird mash up from the PC 1.09 and 2.0 lists. But things like Orion, Atlanta, and Avina already had their 1.09 changes put in on the previous patch. Same with Wolf Knight. The only one that conclusively changed was Celestasia. Her effect creates 8 instead of 10 gems now.

Other than that, it’s on troops that haven’t changed since 1.085.

That is weird to have a list of now refundable troops a while after their changes happened on console. That list was taken from the official news thread. So ghoul is getting a refund even though he was not changed to debuff skills. What is up with the news for xbox/ps4 then?

I don’t know. I’m not a dev. Don’t even play one on TV. Just try to help where I can based on what’s said and inferred. Usually right, sometimes wrong. Always working it though.

I mean what can you infer about the news, is it right or is it wrong or are there parts that can be misinterpreted?