Why Players think the AI cheats

I’m happy that you can’t see it. Or that you don’t want to see it.
Its clear to me that if the AI can dictate what “luck” is in the game.
There has to be a code for it. I refer to it (as well as many others) as the “Luck Factor”.
And if it can limit how lucky the AI gets. It can also limit how lucky the player gets.

If it doesn’t exist as you believe. Then there’s ZERO harm in me relentlessly asking for it to be removed.
Never has a dev stated that the “luck factor” doesn’t exist. The only thing we hear is it is designed to help the player more than not. Much like many things in this game. I do not believe it always works as intended.

Furthermore…

Have some of the comments in the thread not been exactly the definition of persecution?

Me - “Hey guys and gals, just want to offer some feedback about the game. I don’t like the luck factor. Please remove it.”

Angry mob - “Don’t you dare share your opinion about the game. Or else we will argue you are wrong (despite us not being a developer). Or will reduce to child like name calling. Either way, for sure… We will tell you how much your opinion doesn’t matter, but our opinion about your opinion does matter.”

Did I miss anything? Or is that fair representation of this thread? And frankly, most threads where people feel entitled to attack the OP with pitch fork for having an opinion. It is not just me that experiences this. There are folks on the forums that feel compelled to squash any sort of communication that they don’t agree with.
They are happy to cause drama or arguments until the thread is locked. And if for some reason their comments/behavior gets their account banned. They are easily able to start a new forums account to continue the toxic behavior.
Look around the forums, how many “regulars” still make threads hoping to generate change or game improvement?
They don’t, because it’s never worth the back lash that the toxic members cause when they do.
As for me, I will continue to post my opinion despite the personal attacks that follow.
There seems to be a trend where my most controversial threads cause a brand new forums account to lurk and comment on it until thread dies out or gets locked out. And then that account rarely ever gets used again.
Almost as if it’s one person doing it like a crazy stalker. But much like the “luck factor”… I’m sure there’s no way that could possibly be true outside of my head. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes