Why not level 50?

Get this guy a corner office.

10 Likes

The way I see it, the real nuisance in this task is not forcing players to complete level 500 delves (any endgamer will know how to complete an easy 3 room run in 5 minutes tops), but forcing them to forfeit X attempts to pure faction team clears.

1 Like

Do I get one, too? :laughing:

Or did the facetious hash-tagging ruin it? :joy:

4 Likes

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this comment. Using potions and then getting stuck in no man’s land.

This entire thing is only made worst by the fact that they hid this task after the complete 6 dungeon. Now if you started everything properly on Monday, one would assume you do dungeon battles before moving on the delve. But what if you couldn’t play yesterday? The silver task is always the worst. I can see them putting this as the final silver task just to mess with people.

3 Likes

Hashtags are unfavorable and it also didn’t include enough arbitrary numbers, because 23% of people would love to swap between 100/200/300/400 for pure faction attempts 60% of the times.

Ok, I’m being mean. You can have the Orc equivalent of the corner office. That’s the guy that feeds Gargantaur, right?

5 Likes

Hashtags ruin everything. #hashtagsaredumb

3 Likes

That’s why I only use pound signs. #oldSCHOOL

4 Likes

That makes so much sense, it’s almost unreal. Choose your level up to what you’ve unlocked.
J ust like in explore, pvp, even gotdang vaults now. Why not delves?

Free the delves! Level choosers unite!

2 Likes

A# over Bb ? Never!!!

(Sharps before pound before hashtags)

2 Likes

E# that mentality.

(I learned to use a dial pad before I could read music.)

Plus…“sharp” me too… Is no where near as intriguing as #metoo.

Isn’t “pound me too” what caused the problem?

2 Likes

I have an idea for the Devs. How about having free skips for season pass holders so the quicker you buy the pass the more skips you can save. Week 1 would earn you 10 free skips and it would be reduced by 1 each week you wait so the last week you would only get 1 skip. This might get more to buy the pass IMHO.

1 Like

XD :laughing: XD

1 Like

it depends… my hki team wins 9/10 full clears of lvl 500 mirrord halls and 10/10 in shortest-path attempts…
so it depends, what you’re aiming at…

that what i meant “failable”
it is much harder than lvl 60 or 100 delves

You are unlikely to lose if you pick a delve that allows Yasmine Pride and Ketras combo.

1 Like

nobody forces you to do lvl 500 delve

even if you have all your factions at 500, there are always:

• tuesday events
  • new faction weekly events

still, doing lvl 60 faction delve is probably a lot harded for early (to midgame) players, than doing lvl 500 delve for endgame players

Not if a person was unable to play his or her 3 dungeons Monday, and now must be taxed gems to skip that task if they want to get the 6 required done in time to participate in the faction assault.

Also — this is only a viable option for those willing to call 7 runs 3 runs, because a person can’t just start at 60 (which is a problem that gets even worse if the Campaign is further along, and gems suddenly need to be spent to buy more tiers to complete the delve at level 100+, suddenly making the entire proposition of a gem tax unavoidable unless you want to “waste” daily sigils by playing them in ways you’d not choose to otherwise).

These only happen once a month. Waiting for them to happen could easily make it impossible for you to complete the Campaign altogether. I can’t even really believe I saw it suggested as a solution to the problem of gating success.

———————————

The fact is, accounts with a lot of progression do have to work harder and “waste” more than new and mid-game accounts. The argument can be made that “Boo-hoo, you had too much and now that’s being corrected,” but I don’t like it so I won’t stand by it. New and mid-game accounts don’t experience the same tax(es) per se, but they are impeded enough by the fact they might struggle to complete these sorts of challenges in the first place.

Bottom line, for me personally, is that I don’t look at these tasks with exuberance — I am not excited to play them, or challenged in any way. Instead, I feel annoyed — I feel taxed, pigeon-holed into playing sub-optimally with my reservoir of resources, and anxious about the possibility that my progression might actually hurt me more than help me in completing Campaigns.

If others feel as I do, there is a problem.

Edited for typos — my phone is getting less precise, or my fingers are getting fatter :laughing:

5 Likes

I wasn’t able to do the Faction Event yesterday due to time constraints.

It took me 11 minutes to fight 9 battles and complete 3 Mirrored Halls at Lvl 500. Keep in mind tho, I had 2 World Event badges equipped (If I had checked event rewards, I could have had an Event medal and an equally useful empty slot).

I’m certain mid-gamers could clear those runs in half the time it took me.

New players would no doubt have a choice of delves to do, provided of course they have all 34 Kingdom quests done. Otherwise, they might be campaign task-locked by Silverglade tasks.

End gamers might have to spend a little less time in forums due to doing Lvl 500 Delves, but that might be for the best. I’m trying to cut back here as well. Gotta bulk up for GW next week. Chunky is da biggest and da baddest
:axe::rage::shield:

Off-topic: Pound sand, Make Medals Assignable to Teams…Pound sand, Drop Dead Guilds Faster/Further in GW Brackets…Pound sand, Fix Doom Blade and Club. When in doubt, keep pounding away. Sooner or later, that rock will break. For the Horde.

6 Likes

Yeah, this was the most annoying thing about the campaign tasks so far (slightly ahead of the “fight 6 Dungeon battles” one).

For anyone who regularly does delves, you either have to do three Level 500 delves to complete a Silver task, or you have to wait until Tuesday and the faction event.

This campaign crap is something that I like to get out of the way first thing Monday morning, so I don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the week.

They should have made it Level 50 (and they should have made the other one “fight three Dungeon battles”.

3 Likes