Why don't the kingdoms stack per hour missed with the tributes

I’ve played plenty of games with various resource gates and timers. GoW is by far the most generous with it’s free resources, and doesn’t have any silly energy timers to wait for. So having this one limitation isn’t that big a deal to me. I miss some, oh well, I’ll get the next one.

4 Likes

It should most definitely change on consoles.

It’s an often used feature on mobile, it kinda works on PC, less so, but still doable.
It totally does not work on consoles.

Logging in once a day works on console, but not every hour…
They should stack, but you can only get each kingdom bonus once of course (so never 2x the same kingdom in one tribute).

5 Likes

Absolutely change the way it works on consoles.

5 Likes

The ppl voting same are on mobile, or always on, any platform, can we get those yes change it!! I’m on console too, and work,impossible to claim every hour.

1 Like

If they’re voting to leave it as is they should add an opinion on the console or state they’re pc/mobile

1 Like

I was under the impression that the console-only Tasks system was a means to compensate for the lack of jump-in tribute collection that is possible on Mobile.

Regardless, I would not expect a change here to come without downsides. If the devs raise the collection “floor” (by aggregating uncollected tributes over several hours) then they will likely also lower the collection “ceiling” (by lowering the payout per kingdom, for example).

4 Likes

No, that’s not historical accurate. Mr. Strange created the Task system on console to help teach new players many of the various aspects of the game. Late game players were then given recurring tasks to give them something to do after the initial tutorial tasks, those were abused, they changed it to once a day after that. It was Never ported over to PC/Mobile due to technical limitations. The developers have promised PC/Mobile users the Task Systems sometime after the migration to Unity is finished.

For CONSOLE something similar to what the OP posted is not unreasonable, due to the differences in platforms.

4 Likes

I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Up to 65 now,keep those votes coming in please, thanks for all the votes.:slight_smile:

1 Like

bump, just for a few more votes? :stuck_out_tongue:

if someone brings money to your house regularly and your not there to collect it would stack up. assuming they were loyal and noone stole it lol. so i believe it should stack unlimited amounts of times

Edit: i would love to wake up to 8 hours of tributes even if it did max at 28 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bet you’re a VIP 0 player. Always want more for nothing.

Who are you calling out?

OP and OP’s supporters

Thanks for getting your venn diagram completely out of whack. I’m VIP5, AND an OP supporter for this on console.

Because you can walk around with a 5 pound box, monitor, and thousands of feet of extension cable to collect tribute consistently.

2 Likes

First off VIP should not even matter, second, is that I play on PS4 and so do a lot of my supporters, so with us being able to collect a some portion of what mobile players are able to, then what is a few hours where the tribute can collect, I do not want Anything for free, just the tribute I missed to be saved for later, so pretty harsh of you to come in with assumptions, just because you don’t agree.

3 Likes

Ah, so it’s sibling rivalry. Either way you are having a whinge and asking for more (kingdom tribute) for doing nothing (not logging in). Lack of convenience is the price you pay for choosing console.

1 Like

Hang on a minute… Yup, news just in… There’s a village missing an idiot.

6 Likes

The dude has joined only a hour ago and already blowing up all the threads, oh joy

3 Likes

It’s a fair request in all seriousness. Mobile version will always have advantages over console, so asking for say 4 hours worth of tribute whilst you’re at work etc isn’t too unreasonable surely? In a 24 hour day with say 8 for being asleep etc and another 8 for work, we’d be lucky to see 8 tributes a day, I bet mobile could pretty much double that.

1 Like