Why are the Traitstones not the same color as the troop in this weeks event?

Al is good to get lucky skull drops! :slight_smile:

1 Like

musta been thinkin of webspinner.

1 Like

Nope, itā€™s 3x

1 Like

Webspinner does x3, Bat x2.

1 Like

Too be clear, Iā€™m not judging the troop based on how the AI plays it. Iā€™m saying that the ability and traits of Crimson Bat are not threatening or hard to set up. But, maybe thereā€™s something Iā€™m missing.

And when you say 3x skull damage, you mean after youā€™ve used its ability and only against Divine?

Also, what counts as a ā€œwoundedā€ enemy?

One that has received damage.

Armor, life or either?

@Eika yeah, Bat does 2X damageā€¦

2 Likes

Either one. :slight_smile:

I see. Thanks.

I believe ā€œwoundedā€ only counts for troops who have taken life damage.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking but I wasnā€™t sure.

pretty sure but if cursed takes life then 2x from startā€¦

1 Like

Yeah thats right, only life damage taken. Sometimes the cursed trait takes -2 life of each enemies in the beginning for bats, that means they can do double skull damage right at the start of the battle. Very nice.

4 Likes

@Mr.Strange,I stand corrected, you were right.
@Testr, Sorry for giving ya the wrong info, my apologies.

3 Likes

@Testr Crimson Bat is all about speed and utility. Pairing him with Valkyrie means multiple souls and quick(er) matches. Crimson Bat is an offensive powerhouse at lower levels; if you are fortunate enough to get him. By far one of the top tier legendaries. I hope you get one soon.

3 Likes

No problem at all. I know it wasnā€™t intentional. And since I didnā€™t consider the possible interaction between Cursed and Bloodsucking, Iā€™m glad there was a conversation about it.

1 Like

Well I have one. I guess I should try it out before the Reward Chest changes to see if I want to fully trait it.

If you have the stones for him, I would trait him. I can not endorse Crimson Bat enough.

Yeah, heā€™s one of the few legendaries where the traits actually are synergistic.

(Looking at you, Sheggra or Kerberos or Keeper of Soulsā€¦)

3 Likes