Whos the first to reach VIP 20?

Sorry what I wrote is not clear… I mean if all your troops are level 20 and you get the bonus, there is no refund of the souls that you spend for leveling your troops.

Yes and no. As I said these bonus are the only interesting things that high level players can get with dollars. I personnaly round my VIP level to get the “troops at level 10” bonus. Yes I bought gems for that because gems are always useful but the main reason was for the bonus (which seems useful when you don’t a stock of souls but useless when you have 400k…).

It reminds me that we already discussed about that here: Pity Timer, still in the making? - #14 by Ozball
Nothing more to say, and to resume my answer I don’t see how guarantee a specific troop with a pity timer to players who give many dollars will make this game a P2W:

• even if you have the troops that doesn’t mean that you are going to win
  • putting a Mythic troop doesn’t make your defense team unbeatable
  • one powerful setup is based on Mab/Justice/Valkyrie for example so, no troops super difficult to obtain (as Mab is buyable via the weekly dollar pack for 50$).
    In resume, obtaining these Mythic troops doesn’t give a real advantage. Of course, a newcomer can start this game, doesn’t see what I expose and cry P2W. Exactly, what happens when the gold fee for battles was there…
    And the hypothetic rich guy who spend 10,000$ in the game to maximise everything is a myth.

Pity timers are implemented in other games to avoid situation where one player spend huge amount of dollars without obtaining what he was trying to drop. I think it’s fair to have this kind of feature in the game and no, the Crafting is not the same that a pity timer…

4 Likes