Who are the top ps4 guilds?

After fighting my gw yesterday i must return the props to quimby! 5 battles 0 vjm

And also @Germee you were my first battle and i liked your team!

This goes to continue the competitive friendship between nemesis and quimby!

4 Likes

That’s a first, thanks. I still had a few from you guys but 5 and 0 no biggie, nice rivalry.

3 Likes

Yeah, Irma is raging and Phreekz are not at the top! The world is ending :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously tho that was a fun week, our first when we did over 900k. Congrats to the winners and keep it up my Nemesis buddies :smiley:

2 Likes

27 guild members can’t come quick enough.

3 Likes

A guild nerf and Phreekz getting beat same week in gw. Lol, coincidence?? Who knows.

2 Likes

1 Like

This is XBOX! Unforgiven should have been over 1 million but some unfinished battles and I think Gem Assassins were down a couple people!

Thanks Nephilim! :slight_smile: I have no doubt Gra is going to snatch the spot soon as well although I almost wish that Gra would have taken third this week just to let Phreeks see what it’s like to fight in that second spot schedule and give Gra the advantage in schedule this week.

1 Like

Of course we had to finish 2nd, we wouldn’t be fighting everyone otherwise :slight_smile:
This way you can’t keep #1 without beating us.

2 Likes

Well it won’t be lost winds this week!

1 Like

That screenshot was taken by someone from Guild of Gra…

They’re 13 as of now

I just hope the players that are leaving find their way back to bracket 1, I will miss them.

1 Like

Wow, what happened? Name seems oddly prescient…

It’s a good job you can use copy & paste on ps messages, imagine having to write the same poaching script over and over and over…
Just out of interest, are you dropping your legendary tasks from 65 to 64 this week in light of everyone departing??? :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Wow, and they were so close to 1,000,000 trophies, too.

9 members…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ooh I like countdowns, there’s always something exciting at the end :rofl:

@Nephilim you made me shake my phone, ask it a question, and turn it over…

1 Like

I asked if i would ever go back to GoW

1 Like

Only you know the answer…lost winds need people!