Which Troop should be the 2.0 wallpaper?

He does regularly :stuck_out_tongue: @Tacet the Terror or something I think is the username. I’m sure he can provide a proper link in a minute :wink:

The devs actually encourage posting streams and videos of the game on the forums.

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlFcnuWs5b-xq9udFzA7pQ/videos

I don’t think the game uses the png files directly… I remember seeing some discussion about the files somewhere, will have to go find it though. I think it’s the atf files that are used though?

Subbed. Looking forward to checking your vidjas out later tonight.

Found it:

2 Likes

I noticed the atf files in the folder. I assumed they loaded up the pngs since the pngs are in the folders. But, I guess that must not be the case.

I really wish we could mod our avatars since they don’t give a wide variety of human choices. I guess I’ll have to stick with my cat lady. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Completely agree. Wish we could customize our Avatar a lot more.

2 Likes

You can… as long as you convert to Adobe Texture Format. Check the link in my previous post. (also @Ashasekayi)

I agree too, for what it’s worth. I think it’s a shame that the hero art is so inconsistent with the (mostly awesome) troop art. I’d love more options someday, but not at the cost of actual game features…and no feature is free, sadly.

3 Likes

Yes it might be more taxing on the system than it’s worth, but still a great idea. Has a post already been made about this? Maybe would could get some words about it from the devs. :slight_smile:

A cursory check didn’t reveal an obvious existing thread. Feel free to start one!

1 Like

OMG… thank you so much! You made my day. I just tried it out, and it worked perfectly. :heart_eyes_cat:

I support any new load screen proposal - so bored of Green Seer.

Since we didn’t get a new screen for 1.0.9, all the suggestions in this old thread are still valid… :smiley:

1 Like

Vote for Mercy also

This looks like the start of a joke: An angel and a tiger warrior walk into a bar…

Never has a joke looked so good though!

1 Like

My bg is: http://ashtender.com/gems/assets/bg.jpg

Not sure why that didn’t embed…shrug

EDIT: Embedded:

9 Likes

Yeah i have seen it, and it looks really great, but it doesn’t have a single tiger, what is up with that?

1 Like

New wallpaper acquired thanks!

Nicolas Cage peasant

1 Like