Which Troop do you Irrationally Love?

I love the banshee.
When I started playing I would pair her with Sheggra and Aborath… I remember, she was the first troop I maxed to level 10… When that was as high as a troop level could go and you would never need more than four of a kind.

7 Likes

Jarl, I’ve loved him since I pulled him, I had just spent down to 3 glory buying 60 keys and not pulling anything at all, I was steamed because up to that point I have never pulled a legendary from a glory key and I got upset and went all Q-Bert on my phone &@!?$ then bought a gold key that gave me 20 glory and I bought a glory key with it and pulled Jarl. Even before I traited him he’s played an active role in my invasions and since being traited I use him in about 75% of my invasions and I refuse to have a defense team without him… Everyone remembers their first so he and my crescendo are my go to teams (crescendo was the first weapon I bought with glory BTW)

@actreal
I’ve injoyed your series (and commented in each) so for the next I think you should bring it full circle and ask about the weapon you irrationally love
Please…do it for the people

1 Like

@TaliaParks
Since you picked Behemoth I thought this would make you smile

…wanna Race to 1,000?

@Cell

@TaliaParks
Tag me in any post with your pic for bragging rights, even if you don’t get him to 1,000 you’ll be queen of the moment if he’s bigger then mine. I recommend trying on one of the broken spire challenges with the fortress gate lead so that if the combo drops the AI will waste a turn with skulls (valkyrie is my missing troop BTW)

It also occurs to me that my Behemoth has a buff that the consoles don’t have (huge gives +4 life for me) so if you can hit 750 life before the console receives the buff then I’ll give you credit for the full 1,000 as winner of the race

Also there’s no harm if your not going to take the challenge but please let me know so I don’t spend 12 hours a day for the next 2 week racing against my self :wink:

1 Like

BRIAN THE LUCKY
In times, where a lot of abilities where Magic+, esp. like "create Magic +x [mana-color] gems, i loved when Brians ability triggered for magic increase.

Don’t spend too much time trying, because I can’t myself.

Just consider this little like a side project. You have time, give it a try.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll spend probably an hour a week on it, if I hit 1,000 I’ll post it and tag you :wink:

1 Like

Same here :wink:

It’s fun trying to think up a Team that basically stalls and protects Behemoth

Poison Master and Scale Guard. Neither is a particularly good troop, but I won so many battles that I really shouldn’t have with them.

I think my first loss in PvP was to a team with a Vampire Lord. It turned the battle pretty decisively against me, and when I got one of my own, I thought I finally had a powerful troop to build a team around. Turns out he’s not that great, using red mana when his spell removes red, but he formed the core of my only PvP capable team for a long time, and encouraged me to utilize Undead troops for the team bonuses.

Lamia carried me to victory on my first run through the Arena, and I was excited when I got her later, but was never able to build a good team around her.

Wight’s a pretty good troop, but I love him more because I’ve won so many battles against terrible odds where he was the last one standing on my team, barely outhealing any damage he took while slowly wearing the enemy down.

Wolf Knight is another that felt pretty powerful in the arena, and I’ve tried to incorporate him into several teams. He’s currently the fourth member of my Knight Coronet / Shadow Dragon / Alchemist team. Occasionally he gets a shot in, but mostly he just watches while the others chain extra turns and obliterate the enemy.

I have a fully-leveled, fully-Traited Sword’s Edge Knight Team that Wolf Knight works wonders in;

Knight Coronet
Wolf Knight
Griffon Knight
Lance Knight
Sword’s Edge banner (Yellow/Blue)

I love seeing all the different troops people love.

My two are Sea Serpent and Warhound.

Alas, Warhound is just so hard to make use of in an army. Yes, you can set him with Gorgtha on defense to anger the foolish.

1 Like