Which kingdom is the best to use my 30 Deeds of Air?

Which kingdom is the best to use my 30 Deeds of Air?

Yellow deeds + faction:
Whitehelm / Hall of Guardians, Pan’s Vale / The Warrens, Divinion Fields / Wild Court

Yellow deeds + faction + gives attack at level 15:
Suncrest / Stonesong Eyrie

Depends on whether you intend to tackle any of the faction-vs-faction clears, in which case level that one first. Otherwise I’d say Suncrest, holding off on doing that myself though since I’m not 100% sure. No known forthcoming factions are in kingdoms using yellow deeds.

I have a handy reference for just this sort of question:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_S3olGg6_DBcX5EwOQ8bAYtkYzGvrnGWCSRZoc9AFlU/edit#gid=0

10 Likes

I had been using mine on Whitehelm. I’m glad I did, because I took advantage of the bonus stats and was able to complete the Faction 500 run with the additional stats.

2 Likes

Congrats! What is your Hoardlevel and what team did you go with?

Very handy spreadsheet, thanks.

Thanks. Did you try at all with a lower hoard level, or were you just trying to spare yourself some frustration?

I tried a few times with hoard at 100. But this was back when Factions first started. I struggled mightily, and didn’t try again until recently. I had heard that it could be done with hoard around 200, so I thought I’d give it a go. But I had already started using yellow deeds on Whitehelm. So I knew that would add some additional stats. I still wasn’t expecting it to work, but on the 3rd attempt, everything fell into place.

1 Like

I have tried a handful of times with Hoardlevel 150 without the Kingdom Bonus. Not a chance, so I doubt the 150 + Kingdom Bonus for level 14 would be much better. Got the feeling that Hoard Level 200 + Kingdom Bonus level 14 is needed. At least Kingdom Bonus with Hoard Level 180 or so. If this is to any help.

1 Like