Which card is elusive?

The Great Maw…

I’m also missing Marid but I can get that if I get around to finishing the Drifting Sands quests.

4 Likes

I’d like to tell you a story about a troop called Infernal King.
*clears throat*

I don’t have him…

The End.
*bows*

8 Likes

wish i could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

me for a sparkgrinder idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s possible to maybe sell in the shop something along the lines of “trade points” where you can only trade if you have them (points ) and they get used up 1+ for each item in the trade, in this scenario there is a possiblity that developers will make even more money then they have coming in now as the points can cost between $3-5 each and people who would otherwise not buy the event packs at $49.99 would buy the points and find a guild mate to trade with.

Points can also be dirt cheap but trades can cost a lot of points (25+) and points can be randomly received via tribute or glory/gem chests (trades would have to use many points if the gave points away otherwise they would lose cash flow by people trading with high ranked guilds that have many copy’s of mythic legendaries for 1-3 points they can get out of every 50-100 chests

1 Like

I’m missing boney and shaggy but finally traited up Celestasia’s 3rd trait, I’ll send a screen shot when I wake as it’s 1:30am here and I got stuff to do lol

Sorry I got pulled here from elsewhere, I need 3 I can’t seem to pull, Bone Dragon, Keeper of Souls, and Infernal King, I need them for various projects and definitely Boney and KoS so I can have Ample troops to 5 star a magic kingdom

Is infernal king even on consoles though, nveer heard of that card.

I have bone dragon but i got it from a weekly buy. Dont rly use him cause i never found a team that compliments him and i like building synergy decks. :slight_smile:

Not yet. He is the legendary troop for the Blighted Lands kingdom.

1 Like

This is correct, which means it is at least 3 months away from materializing on Consoles :frowning:

@wskill

Guess what i just got from a gem key :stuck_out_tongue:

Shame its a shitty card though, but atleast another leg i didnt have yet.

Still hoping for that elusive garnok.

3 Likes

Abhorath is actually very useful and powerful in some teams.

Not as many as he should be though that’s for sure.

4 Likes

I honestly cannot think of a team where he would be good in, the only position for him would be a top tank, and almost all teams target the whole enemy team rather than the top card.

That’s his role.

He’s like a buffed up Treant with no Stoneskin, but can heal himself to full, increase his Attack and rotate the board (you can get matches when a new board drops, unlike other similar Spells).

Didknt know you could get matches, i thought it would just be a static, i mean its not like you get an extra turn so that would make him counter productive. I for one often give the enemy free 4s whenever i use a random filler, thats why i prefer to use controlled (replacing gem skills)

Traited up, Abhorath can be a powerhouse. The problem is his randomness, in that he can just as easily hand a great board over to your enemy; but when the ball gets a-rollin’, he makes for some very fast matches.

1 Like

Right now at level 156 the most elusive card for me is Fenrir, the only Epic i’m missing… Aside from it i’m missing 13 legendaries countng the “seasonal imps” that can’t drop regularly.

Just picking this up as I don’t think anyone answered it…

Two mana-generating exploders with no colour overlap make an excellent combo - fast and fun - but a bit unpredictable as can easily hand a good board to the enemy.

Ragnagord + Herdmaster is the budget alternative and not quite as good.

The Gorgotha + Carnex combo got a lot better now Gorgotha has the bulletproof third trait and handing the enemy skulls doesn’t matter so much.

Try pairing two exploders with damage dealers that pick up the missed colours (blue and green) - especially if you get an extra turn…

Gorgotha + Carnex + Hobgoblin + Hobgoblin was my goto team for half the game… and is still viable now, though not top tier… I’ve recently been using Gorgotha + Carnex + Spring Imp + Behemoth, which has been very successful and fun… Gorgotha + Carnex + Rowanne + Rowanne has also been effective (not to say abusive)…

There’s no need for two exploders, but you can certainly pair them together… it’s fast, fun, powerful, risky, and stuff is always blowing up, what’s not to like…

It was responded to by PM, but thanks for spelling it out publically.

I understand why it’s done, I just like hearing other player’s thoughts on strategy, it helps me look at things from different perspectives and allows me to give better advice :slight_smile:

We just got fenrir as weekly :slight_smile:

1 Like