Which card is elusive?

Trading has always been a massive obstacle for gaming. Developers can develop a bunch of different ways to counter it, but players will always find a loophole.

Tell me about the team.

locked IP trade. And as for ppl giving free mythics; can only trade similar rarities.

Scenario pre-trading:

A: I donā€™t have a Unobtankbot, but I have two Impossiballs. I really want a Unobtankbot; maybe I can buy some gems and get lucky.

Forks over $10

Scenario post-trading:

A: I donā€™t have a Unobtankbot, but I have two Impossiballs. I really want a Unobtankbot.

B: I have extra! Letā€™s trade!

Trades

I donā€™t crunch numbers, but $some > $0 Iā€™m pretty sure.

2 Likes

Yeah I think this is the main reason. You could ultimately balance trading, but think of the money theyā€™d lose out on. Let us not forget cards are the most important thing in the game. If you make them easier to get then you take away a lot of time in game. Iā€™m not saying they are filthy greedy either. They run this game better than most Iā€™ve seen, but at the end of the day itā€™s a business. This also not without saying I donā€™t mind paying for things and supporting our people! On that subject I was thinking about making a thread about how we need more and better things TO spend money on. I feel like now the things that you can buy arenā€™t really worth spending the money. Except for armor which I gladly paid $50 for. Worth it.

I would love trade to ,but yeah I see a problem however you set it up
exploit or take away from game making money which is needed to keep operational

I donā€™t see any reason for there to be trade, when if you use the game systems the way they are implemented you can get every card pretty easily with time.

Join a good guild that has gold donation requirements and donate lots of gold!

youre like a door to door salesman man stop repeatng yourself lol.

anyways this thread about your elusive cards

1 Like

I just want everyone to get the most from this game so it stays around for a long time!

2 Likes

I got KoS at 179. Still no Carnex though.

I was very lucky and got carved at like level 26 or something.

I want a Carnex for a Gorgotha-KoS-Carnex-Sheggra team.

1 Like

Carnex and Gorgotha on the same team?

Why do you need two mana-generating exploders?

Iā€™m thinking Iā€™d like to try Crimson Bat, Banshee, Valkyrie (or maybe Tyri) and Vampire Lord. I have all of those except the bat.

1 Like

Right now iā€™m running:
Gloom leaf-1st
Gorgotha-2nd
Jarl-3rd
and just swapping out 4th. Any ideas on good Gorgotha teams?

One of my favorite decks is:
Gorgotha
Carnex
Herdmaster
Hero with eggsplosion

So many explosions!

1 Like

Got Celestasiaā€™s third Trait?

Celestasia
Gorgotha
Bone Dragon
Sheggra
Khaziel Banner

I have 1, 0, 1 & 2 Traits currently and the team is a beast. Once I get Celestasia (and Gorgotha, with less priority) her third Trait, then she becomes the true tank I use her for.

With the other three using Brown, all you have to do is choose whatever Troop that has the colour advantage (Yellow/Purple/Red), because a ā€œmissā€ hits Brown and charges them all. Gorgotha charges someone every 1 or 2 casts and the rest of the team just makes Skulls.

Even without being at full strength, this team wins against everything (even 4x Stoneskin) and does so very fast. The only games youā€™ll lose? The ones where the game does everything in itā€™s power to make you lose, so basically only the unbeatable matches everyone loses.

3 Likes

That does sound like an excellent team, but my only problem? 3 of those troops are part of the 15 I donā€™t have on console or pc LOL. :persevere:

One night, two elusive cards got together in secret, the Hag (rare) and the Watcher (ultra-rare). They called the ill-conceived baby (common) card from this liaison the Watched Pot. It is now the most elusive card in the game by far, as everyone knowsā€¦

The Watched Pot never drops.

5 Likes

Been playin for 13weeks. Only have 1 vexoniaā€¦ Lol, yes Iā€™m also in one of those so called freebie-guilds :grinning: